Important Before Making a Farewell

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Sinz, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinz

Sinz crumble Legendary

As a member, posting a thread in farewells means that you will be away from the community which includes forums, servers and teamspeak for a long period of time. To come back days later defeats the purpose.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Crown

Crown The Crownless King Mod Elite

Just an addition I think should be added: Farewells should NOT include any controversial information that will spark any form of negative drama. Farewells should be something that allows for individuals to leave on good terms and nothing less.

Doing so will cause the thread to be locked to prevent any more problems.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 Banned Legendary

And for the curious, this new statement was released because of noticed habits by a few community members who would post farewells for week-long absences. Those who post farewells and return shortly after (just to gain the attention of the community in hopes of sparking an "I'll miss you" train and seeing how many people are affected by it) were also taken into account.

If you are going to post a farewell, please do so if you're actually going to be leaving. It gets pretty silly when you have to make more than one thread in the farewells section in under 3 months.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.