Finished Battlefield 1 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Romulus, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Romulus

Romulus The Alpha VIP

INTRODUCTION
    Hello, SGM community. I've decided to return a favour to the community that continuously has me coming back for more and more, living up to it's unofficial motto. In order to do this, I decided that I would get another copy of a game I intend on getting once my paycheck hits, and that is Battlefield 1. If you haven't seen anything related to Battlefield 1, or even knew it was a thing, check out the videos located within the spoilers at the bottom of the thread, or alternatively, click here. This thread is open to anyone, so long as each requirement is met, found below.

REQUIREMENTS
    In order to participate in the giveaway, the following criteria must be met:
    • Leave a 'Friendly,' 'Like,' or 'Winner' rating on this post - this is in order to create an easy list in order to pick the winner
    • Comment below detailing why you would like the prize, and maybe tag a friend or two so they can get in on this action (or don't, increase your odds ;))
    • Adding a cute or funny .gif is suggested, although it will not increase your odds, it is merely for my entertainment
    The first two criteria listed will be cross-checked in order to ensure you followed the necessary measures.

THE PRIZE
    I will be awarding the winner a copy of Battlefield 1 once it hits the shelves. This copy is the standard edition, nothing too fancy, but free is free. This copy is exclusive to PC, and you will need the Origin client to download and play the game.

IMPORTANT DATES
    Deadline for entering: Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST
    Winner announced/giveaway concluded: Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 11:59 AM EST

OTHER RULES AND CONCLUSION
    If your name is chosen, but you however have to interest in receiving the prize, you may elect someone else that entered the giveaway (must have commented and rated the post positive). Posting more than once will not increase your chance of winning. If your computer is a potato, I cannot help you there. I will PM the winner, however if you do not reply within 12 hours, the runner-up will receive the reward instead.

BEST OF LUCK TO THOSE WHO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY, AND KEEP IT FRIENDLY IN THE COMMENTS!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 33
    • Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Valedict

Valedict VIP

first

also so i can play w/ my friends when they get it

i have no money to buy it myself

• Like Like x 1
  3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Yo no fuckin' way dude. This is almost as good as a 10k point giveaway.

Seriously though, I'd like it because I've never actually played a CoD or Battlefield game and I really want to try it out. The time period is also one of my favorites in history, so that's neat

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

battlefeild 1 is cool
    [​IMG]
    thanks

• Like Like x 1
  5. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I am considering gifting this item.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Yeezus

Yeezus Goderator VIP

I have played the previous Battlefield games and loved them. I have watched quite a bit of gameplay and want this one too.

Thanks for the giveaway!

• Like Like x 1
  7. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

1st ????
    Entering for @Valedict
    Thanks for the Giveaway :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

I remember playing since battlefield 3.

Just Roleplaying on dedicated team deathmatch servers, not contributing to the team - even if I tried.

Now I'm in it to win it.

Thank you for your kindness and the giveaway

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

I get a feeling this game will be something worth trying with the community. In addition, I was planning on getting it but if I win this, I might not have to!

Thanks for the giveaway and your generosity! :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I used to play battlefield 1942 all day every day when I was young I want dis

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Hell yeah I want this game so bad

• Like Like x 1
  12. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Haven't played much BF since #3, so it'd be cool to get back into.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

I've been playing Battlefiled for ever. It's my favorite franchise.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pandemic

Pandemic Жизнь хрупка, жизнь Eгь Fox God VIP

Ill Take it!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sirhymfer

Sirhymfer Supporter

I would love to own battlefield 1 :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Battlefield 1 is kool so I'm entering for @Mr Butters because I can't play shit on my laptop.

Changed my mind Butters is a wonderful human being

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Dang my dude, how generous of you give away such a game. The reasoning for me to want to win the game is from the gameplay I have seen from it makes it seem pretty cool and quite an enjoyable game.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Gotta get it to play with my mates but dont wish to wait too long :3
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1