Banned without reason given.

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Moredetailz, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Other mods were suppose to handle it, while i handled other RDM reports. When? I am unable to remember everytime i slay or ban. When i try to think of it, all i see is reports every round, not from only you, but other players. I say i saw you RDM through out the night because your name was reported on a higher variable than other players.

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

That was long ago. It has nothing to do with today.

3. Moredetailz

Moredetailz Member

This is bullshit, your about to lose an honest player because of this. I've been on this server too long to be a random rdmer, and I try not to rdm. I kill someone always for a reason. If anything I'd like a 24 hour ban instead of 5 days, because that I can accept; there is no proof of a reason of a 5 day ban. I will seriously find another server to play on, if I have to be banned for 5 days. I really like playing on this server.

4. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I was not the staff member to ban you. I will tell wolve again to reply, because he was the one that banned.

5. Moredetailz

Moredetailz Member

You've seen how I play that night, and it does have something to do with this. Why would I start rdming now?

6. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I was simply stating things i witnessed this day.

7. xWolveHDx

xWolveHDx New Member

I never said you RDM'd 4 people in the same round. You RDM'd 3-4 people in the 7 or so hours that I was Moderating the server. You were slain for most (if not all) of your RDM's. I figured that you RDM'ing 2 people in the same round 1-2 rounds after being warned about a ban was enough and I didn't need to explain it again. You may not recall your RDM's but it doesn't mean that it didn't happen. I have seen you on the server a lot and I respect you for your time on the Serious TTT server, but as a Moderator of this server it shows bad on me for letting 4-5 RDM's go unaccounted for. It is my responsibility as Moderator to take action upon players when they break the rules that are set for the Seroius TTT server. Maybe tonight was not your night, Moredetailz. I assure you that when your ban time has expired you are most deffinately welcome back to any of the Serious TTT servers.

8. Moredetailz

Moredetailz Member

I fucking give up Wolve. I thought you were a good mod competer, but your a bad admin! I won't be coming back to this server because your liying wolve. I remember very well you saying I rdm 4 people that one round and warn me. But you never said anything else about any other rdms that night. SO thank you. I done trying to prove myself.

9. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Moredetailz you are welcome to play on the east server. While i try to investigate further into your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.