Banned without reason given.

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Moredetailz, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moredetailz

Moredetailz Member

I was banned earlier today wtihout being told why. I really don't have any other info of it, and the person to ban me was xWolveHDx. I don't recall doing anything against the rules during the round I was banned on. I'd like to let known why I was banned, or to have my banned lifted.

2. Moredetailz

Moredetailz Member

BTW I wasn't slain, I was just banned right after a T had killed me when I was Inno.

3. xWolveHDx

xWolveHDx New Member

I may have accidentally not specified a reason in the report, although I am not sure. I did warn you that you were up for a 24 hour ban for 4+ RDM's.

4. xWolveHDx

xWolveHDx New Member

I have now confirmed that a reason was specified in the report stating "4+ RDM's".

5. Moredetailz

Moredetailz Member

That happened like 4 rounds before you banned me. I shot the innocents that others were shooting, and found out that some were T baiting. That's what one of them told me that some were T baiting and he forgave me for killing him. I happened to do all the finishing kills, and no one said anything so I just shoot the guys the majority of the others were. Once I noticed the first one was inno killed by two of them, I killed them. I didn't know he was T baiting, but he started shooting others, plus no one said anything. BTW you banned ME for 5 days! Mass confusion was the cause of that. I would've taken a slay for it anyways, which you did one two rounds later without really specifying why, probably for that "4+ RDM" but I even have Zeo who saw and said it was caused by confusion during that round.

6. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I was there last night and do remember him giving you a warning that you will receive a 24 hour ban if you RDM again. You have a habit of RDMing and i remember it happening on a variable interval.

7. xWolveHDx

xWolveHDx New Member

I did ban you at most 2 rounds after your 4th-5th RDM. That was only because I am quite a new mod and could not find your Steam ID. I now know how to find it.

8. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

Moredeatails Ban Sentance says he is banned for 5 days

9. Moredetailz

Moredetailz Member

I don't remember you being there. Sure I guess you know I do, because I try so HARD to rdm. I like how I was warned for 24hours, but then 4 rounds later I get banned out of NO WHERE FOR 5 DAYS! not 24 hours. This is really fair.

10. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I have instructed wolve to reply why he banned you for five days instead of 24 hours.

11. Moredetailz

Moredetailz Member

Competer why do you think I have a habit of rdming?

12. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I received several RDM reports against you throughout the night.

13. Moredetailz

Moredetailz Member

You weren't on for most of the night, though.

14. xWolveHDx

xWolveHDx New Member

I banned him for 5 days because the RDM amount was above 4. {4+ RDM's = 5 day ban} I warned you about the 24 hour ban when you were at 3; the next round brought 2 more RDM's. I was being curtious in my thoughts by warning you that you should have been banned at the 3 RDM mark; after all we were all having fun. After you RDM'd more after the warning I figured you had no intention of ending your RDM spree.

15. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I haven't slept for the past five days. I took a 3 hour nap around 6am-9am PST. I was on east for awhile, going back and forth.

16. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

You were banned at 7:33AM, i was asleep, although i've already seen you RDM before i got off.

17. Moredetailz

Moredetailz Member

You said I rdm four people during that first round you warn me. Plus, you banned me 4 rounds afterwards, which your saying I rdm 2 more right after that round is a lie. I don't remember being told of rdming 2 more people and I don't recall doing so. I wasn't on a RDM spree btw, you and competer are being unfair to me. I don't try to RDM, I enjoy playing on this server and hate rdming. I never intend to rdm. I've been playing oni this server too long to be a RDMer.

18. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Also, i tend to spectate a lot, so you may not have noticed me.

19. Moredetailz

Moredetailz Member

Competer your saying I got RDM reports on me through the night, why wasn't I slain for any of them? and when?

20. Moredetailz

Moredetailz Member

Competer I played with you when you were a mod, I gave you a 1000 points for spectating all night once as the only mod that night. I didn't rdm during that night at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.