Banned of chargeback

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by My Dime Is Up, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

@Highwon

Hi,

I have donated without my parents permisson and my mother got all mad and forced a chargeback. Now I code and I can make my own money and I can pay you back. If you want I can also pay extra for the fine. But Please anything to be in the community. As I mentioned in the shoutbox "I don't Care I applied for mod 3 times and got denied. And ill get denied again on my 4th, all I want to do is be apart of the community" Please @Highwon Give me another chance. I may be able to pay all of the money in one. If not Ill pay it in payments. Ex. $10 1 week. $10 next week. And $5 for the fee. But please. Anything to be apart of the community. Thank you

Tagging @Event Horizon, @Sinz, and @Highwon

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hey unrecognized. I know you have recently set a charge back and I have faith @Highwon and the SeriousTTT staff will reconsider this chargeback. There may be some compromise that will work but for now you must be patient and have faith in the community. I know you have been here for a while. :) You will be ok. Just have patience.

3. My Dime Is Up

Thanks @Electric Mind. I'm sure something will hopefully work out

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

To be unbanned you must notify PayPal the chargeback claim was invalid, there are additional fees and penalties beyond the initial $30 donation. Also, this conversation would be best suited in a PM.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

@Unrecognized Gamer I remember seeing you banned for a charge back on a different server not gonna mention names but this has happend before

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. My Dime Is Up

This did happen but the chargeback was issued the same day as this. As for @Sinz I've added him like week and a half ago and still hasn't accepted it

7. My Dime Is Up

Also @Sinz the payment was denied first by PayPal (from what I know) and was cahgebacked by Discover

8. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

i donated on his behalf 40 dollars

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

But he's permanently banned on all the servers...

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. My Dime Is Up

@Smithk47 I would like to thank you VERY VERY MUCH! I very much hope this will help and that this will be enough for the chargeback. Thank you VERY VERY Much @Smithk47 Lets hope for the best. @Highwon <3

11. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

i know that i am hoping @Highwon sees this an unbans him

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Did you miss this part?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

i did see if there is any thing extra that needs to be done i would gladly help

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. My Dime Is Up

@Sinz, im not ignoring you and im not angry. But the chargeback was made by Discover and there is no way to undo it without my mom doing it. I will encourge my best to have her undo it. But until then, I just have to try my best at everything else. And I must hope for the best.

15. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You're so generous.

:)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

Thank you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. My Dime Is Up

He is :) :D. As I said

18. My Dime Is Up

This is why I cant undo it. It was made by Discover. Here is a REAL recording I had with my mom.

19. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I admire your dedication however, I'm going to lock this thread and ask you to take it to PM.

Be sure to thank your mother!

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Congratulations.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.