banned for no reason

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Chronos, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Being on Skype is not ghosting. While we don't recommend players to use skype while playing, it is allowed. However staff is not allowed to use Skype while playing.

I'm removing the ban from server and his record.

2. PsychoPanda

PsychoPanda Banned VIP

isnt there something called traitor chat

3. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Muffin doesn't even have a Skype he came over to talk to the other guys that were in the call with me THAT WERE NOT EVEN IN GAME exept Chronos/Alheili

4. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

because he admired to it in chat

5. Chronos

Chronos VIP

Do you not understand that muffin does NOT have a skype nor was I sky ping with anyone that was IN that server

6. Chronos

Chronos VIP

Thank you.

7. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

cupcake if he didnt have a skype then how did he join your call and while we talking with yall????

8. Cupcake Mayhem

We are brothers he walked over to my computer and talked to them.

9. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

the problem is cupcake using skype in game is unfair to other players it wrong and i hate to bring this up in this chat but be honest with me where you using skype while playing in game

10. Cupcake Mayhem

I wasn't playing in the server...

11. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Cupcake was not even in-game. Muffin was not talking to chronos, he does not even have skype. And Chronos was talking to other people.

12. PsychoPanda

PsychoPanda Banned VIP

Cupcake was not even the game

13. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

ok then, i apologize to Chronos and muffin in the future try not to us skype while playing in game, to me when muffin admited to skypeimg plus them being both ts gave me proof enough to ban them for ghosting, sorry but as a mod i have to adbide bye the rules again i do apologize to Chronos and muffin but plz next time dont you skype in game, we have a very low tolerance policy for gosting

14. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

ban appeal: approved topic locked again i apologize to Chronos and muffin

15. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

smithk47, in the future, please remember also that Highwon mentioned that using Skype is allowed for all but staff members. So if someone says they're on Skype in-game, even if it's with another player, then you should not ban them, unless it is obvious that they are using it for an unfair advantage.

16. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

if someone says they are on skype with someone that's sign to INVESTIGATE further, not ban right away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.