Approved bakinbarrelroll's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bakinbarrelroll, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BakinBarrelRoll
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:2739682
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was AFK (I had window minimized) I came back and left the server... I didn't know I was banned until I tried to join again and it says I'm banned for 5 days. I'm a VIP member , I love your guys servers and I don't mean any harm to anyone... cheers in advance..

PS - I'm not sure which SGM server I'm banned from in TTT..
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Hello there baking, I banned you for RDM and Leave (1st offense). I'm currently away from my laptop for a few hours, but I will respond when I return.

Also, you're currently banned from East, but you can play on our other servers in the mean time.

3. I didn't even realise I RDM'd someone lol... But thank you lone wanderer!

4. Lone Wanderer

Hello, @bakinbarrelroll. I hope you're having a good day so far.

You were banned as a result of this report that was filed against you the other day while playing on East.

[​IMG]

As you can see in the report, along with in the logs below, you killed your traitor buddy using a Gauss Rifle. Your reason in the report for killing him was that you were a traitor, but that isn't a valid reason for killing your traitor buddy. The slay wasn't immediately issued at the time it occurred because it occurred while there were no staff members were online. I came on and begun looking at the reports, and issued you a slay for this case.

You were still online by this point, though. Then, at some point either during the round of your slay or the round before it was to occur, you disconnected from the server, as seen by the screenshot below:

[​IMG]

As of a few weeks ago, a noticeable warning banner has been incorporated on the top of the screen that notifies players if they have a slay, and tells you not to disconnect. Be sure to look out for that warning in the future to avoid situations like this where you may step away from the computer, and be unsure if you have a pending slay.

Given the situation, though, and the fact that this is your first offense, I'd be willing to unban you if you are willing to set up a time with me to serve the slay. Add me on Steam and we can setup a time to do so. Know that the ban won't be voided, though, so your next offense of RDM & leave would be a 2 week ban for your second offense.

5. Yea sure add me on steam , and msg me I can go on in half an hour

6. Lone Wanderer

Alright, @bakinbarrelroll, I've added you on Steam so we can setup a time for you to serve your slay.

7. Lone Wanderer

Player has gotten into contact with me and served his slay on East. Ban removed, but not voided.

Appeal: Accepted, not voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.