Denied |\|athan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by |\|athan, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |\|athan

|\|athan Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    |\|athan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:75112436
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Great for you guys you banned me for doing nothing! I said after I got banned I would be fine with the slay but none of your fucking asses listened to me! I honestly didn't do shit you dumb fucks and if this gets me banned for longer so be it but this server is bull shit! NOBODY FUCKING LISTENED TO MY REASONABLE EVIDENCE SO FUCK OFF!
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Pretty hard to restrain myself from using the n word lmao. Great for you getting me banned over something I didn't mean to do. So fucking fair! Pretty sure noone of you guys have any souls what so ever to let this ban slide when I have never done anything like this and I didn't even mean too do it. Just shows how people don't even think about the person on the other side of the fucking screen and just do what ever they want because they can... A single fucking kill gets me banned from the server for that long when it wasn't even my intention to loop hole. GOD YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING!​

• This user has been warned for commenting on reports they are not involved with.
    Honestly, Telling an admin+ to "Fu*k off" isn't going to help you in the long run.
    @ryan4win has shut down your last appeal, and @Machinekiller00 the same with the one before.
    If you have evidence, you should've posted it in either appeal, because now this is getting redundant.
    That is a contradiction.
    Second contradiction.
    As @ryan4win said before:
    "Please do not make multiple appeals, if you truly wish to continue the conversation of this ban feel free to make a forum inbox."

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

This has already been appealed twice now, continuing to appeal this ban further will result in punishment. If you wish to discuss this ban further, please open a forum conversation with Milo and Machinekiller to talk about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.