Denied |\|athan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by |\|athan, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |\|athan

|\|athan Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    |\|athan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:75112436
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I will accept the slay since I really only started paying attention too the issue after I got banned. (Continuation to my other appeal)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Since it wasn't a big deal and I just moved on I forgot about the rdm I had caused. When I said I was taking it more seriously I meant not doing things I knew were bad and avoiding doing anything wrong. Just because my friend was on doing stupid shit doesn't mean I was doing the same. He started rdming after I had got banned not before. I also apologize for doing this I didn't mean too and I would just rather this had gone as a slay but because I don't ever pay attention too the chat and because milo doesn't use mic I had no clue for the most part. I can only speak from what I remember and that was I wasn't trying to loop hole in the first place. So I understand what I have done wrong and I will try and pay more attention in the future because again I have been trying to play more seriously on this server. If you could just let this one incidence slide I will make sure it will never happen in the future. SORRY.​

2. |\|athan

|\|athan Banned

East 2*

3. You have been banned for Loopholing by @Milo which was then globalized by @Machinekiller00 by the report from me.
    Please wait until they respond.

4. |\|athan

|\|athan Banned

Alright well nevermind I thought I was only banned on east 2 but apparently its on all of the server... Could someone explain because this is my main server...

5. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

You have already appealed this ban. If you are curious to why it was global please refer to these two posts.

Please do not make multiple appeals, if you truly wish to continue the conversation of this ban feel free to make a forum inbox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.