Dev Assault Fixed

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Dolph1n, Aug 29, 2016.

1. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

link pls

2. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

-1 I love also for the glitch roof because it weed out bad jumpers and bad propsurfer. If assault change or get removed I'm done this map, old pool and alps were my 3 favorite and only 1 of my favorite remains.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

We'll just have to wait and see what @Highwon wants to do. Alternatively, I can remove the nodraws up on the roof, making it so you can't see through that wall, while still keeping the rooftop. I can also add a trigger that checks if you're a traitor or not upon actually getting to the roof, and if you aren't it teleports you back to the rails, making the roof a sort of "traitor 'room' "

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  4. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

You should make a 200 unit wide bridge that connects the roof and RR tracks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Yeah, that was another one of my ideas.

6. Dunkel

Dunkel Member

Alternatively instead of making a new bsp for each map fix, Chai could make a lua script that runs on a map with an exploit and pushes people away from the exploitable area.

7. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

That has been the way we're patching maps to address minor issues.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Dunkel

Dunkel Member

Great to hear it Chai!

9. MikeOTR

MikeOTR VIP

Why isn't this a thing yet? I'm not really good at jumping or prop surfing and it ruins playing T in this map since a bunch of people like to camp up there. It really isn't fair for those players who can't get up there due to a lack of skill.

10. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I usually see more t's camping up there then innocents lobbing frags which in turn have backfired once and baounced back to me and killed me, but ither way a texture fix and some walls should help a bit.

11. MikeOTR

MikeOTR VIP

I get you. I just think it's unfare to those who are not good at jumping (like me)