ARK Survival Evolved

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Highwon, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Sunny

Sunny VIP

Team up and farm with me ;)

2. @Sunny

Sorry, but my tribe isn't recruiting nor adding to any alliances at the moment.

If you want, you can tell me your server number, and ill tell them not to go to there. We usually go to servers at random to wipe them :ROFLMAO:

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Dang you guys sound op.

4. Sunny

Sunny VIP

Oh hahaha, no worries. Little raid would be fun. ;). Part of game.

5. Sunny

Sunny VIP

[​IMG]

Dude Rex Tek Tier is so OP! hahhaha Fked shit up!

6. Darth Gorgamel

[​IMG]

My friend and I have started to play ARK again and we breed or rexes to get these little yellow twins. Man Yellow rexes are kinda of ugly.

• Old Old x 1
  7. Sunny

Sunny VIP

hahaha nice, server 314 just got fully raided. If you want to build there let me know your tribe name so I can tell everyone you are a friend of mine. However, if you don't want to move, should talk to your alpha on your server for some protection.

8. Sunny

Sunny VIP

Oh, we dont know if we are going to build on 314 tho. Too many server to take care of. LOL

9. Darth Gorgamel

I am on an unofficial server.

• Old Old x 1
  10. Sunny

Sunny VIP

Oh yeah, you told me that long time ago. Hahaha my bad, I forget easily. But yeah dude, those rexes looks amazing! I LOVE TAPEJARA THO!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Got ARK last night, started a private server with 2 friends and we already have 1 Rex, 3 pteros, about 5 argentavises, along with some other small creatures like an adolescent raptor I tamed and a dilo. We tamed 2 megalodons, but they both died to jellyfish.

If anyone is down to play, I don't think my buddies will mind- hit me up on steam.

• Old Old x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

@Dolph1n I would but my computer is broken as shit. I'll try to hit you up sometime in the next couple months though.

13. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

Really excited for the new map pack, hopefully it's not pushed back like every dlc *cough wildcard*

P.S. If anyone is in P.A.N.D.A can u please check on my thylacaleo on rag 160, it's 98% imprint, name is Big Red (it's red mutated) please, and thank you!

14. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Chewie

Official or Unofficial?

16. Miss Alice

Offical. Rag7.

17. Chewie

what tribe name?

18. Miss Alice

I'm no one major if that's what you were wondering. Tbh I never even named my tribe here, I'm still kind of mulling it over.

19. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

I bought this game for 40 bucks then couldn’t run it with my old Mac and didn’t know how to refund rip my wallet

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Miss Alice

[​IMG]

this is my rock drake, rock josh, and he is fucking majestic