ant.

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ant., Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

First off Smith, How the FUCK does that video that you've made me wait for 4 hours to watch prove that I'm hacking? ITS ALL IN THIRD PERSON. I can even see Rambo.exe is confused in the video and asks you "how are you going to see if its no recoil if its all in third person", where you respond "he kills someone 2v1. How is killing someone 2v1 proof that he's hacking?

Secondly, I'll try to upload a video soon but I have college midterms this week. I have a feeling this won't work though, because SeriousTTT has its own special weapons if I'm not mistaken. If anyone knows of a server with an AK47, let me know so i can go on it to video. I just hope you will FINALLY realize you've made a huge mistake Killa and Smith.

2. ant.

Here is a broadcast from my perspective. http://www.twitch.tv/adeadant/b/510133587, its a bit gritty, but i show you my desktop, starting garry's mod, and my recoil control. Sadly there was no AK on the server, so i demonstrated with a mac10. I hope this is enough to prove my innocence. Please, if you view this video comment on whether you think I'm hacking.

3. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Okay so a few things.

Ant, from the above video you posted, I do NOT believe you are using no recoil hacks. At least for me, the demonstration on the gun's natural recoil, then him controlling it to fire in a vertical line, and then to pretty much hit the same location, shows that he DOES have both the experience and motor control to accurately control recoil, and much better than most of us probably could (I attempted to do what he just did and failed miserably, and I probably have like 500+ hours on FPS).

However, with that said, it would really help this whole process if you were a bit more respectful/neutral in your tone in your posts. I understand you're upset over being banned for hacks when you probably don't, but we don't perform these bans lightly. The decision made by Killa/Smith to ban you was not an easy one to make I'm sure, and is probably influenced by several factors. There's been many people who've accused you of hacking over the time that I've been on this server, and many kills you've made that to a regular player seems like utter bullshit. Killa and Smith both made sure to record you playing, and based on what they saw, made a judgement call.

At this point Ant, please be calm and patient, and things will go much smoother. Since Killa is an admin, we will need the word of a Lead Admin/Highwon for final decision. One of them should be weighing in soon.

4. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I'm going to unban you while we investigate this further.

5. ant.

Thank you. I would also like to report Killamarshall and Smith for banning on suspicion. A proper admin/mod would consider more facts before banning someone. From what I gathered Killamarshall has been watching me for weeks, looking for a moment where I "look" like I'm hacking, then gets a 1 minute snippet of that moment to show proof that I hack. Smith has inproper evidence, as it's a video all in third person, which can not show no recoil.

6. Tsu

This is definitely not true. Killa has not been the first, and probably won't be the last player/staff member to suspect you of hacking. Both Killa and smith are responsible staff members, and Killa believed that he had enough evidence to prove you were hacking. In fact a lot of people who watch the clip he recorded would probably agree with him.

While I don't believe that you were hacking Ant, I definitely do think you need to work on your attitude. We've had quite a few complaints from our newer/younger players about you being rude/insulting them when they do something wrong, and your above comments on Killa/Smith are unjustified. You may be a skilled player and long time regular to our servers, but that does not excuse your language/behavior towards our other players/staff.

7. ant.

I apoligize for my language, but can you imagine how irritated I am? Last night I was enjoying myself on the STTT servers when I'm suddenly banned for hacking. I just had to spend at least 6 hours of my life on this forum just to prove that I don't hack. Multiple mods and admins agreed that I shouldnt of been banned hours ago(last night, in fact), yet in the eyes of a few admins(you said it youself that many admins think i hack), i was guilty before proven innocent. If that doesn't make you angry, you must be a goddamn monk.

8. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

Ant. Don't misinterpret what I say. In the past 2 weeks I have seen you do way more ridiculous stuff and think you weren't hacking and I think everyone has thought you were hacking at some point.

To ant. Yeah you should be more neutral as the process is going and as long as something is happening there is no need to be impatient.

Tsu if I was accused of hacking personally I would consider quitting the server on principle. It's very frustrating and I hate being misaccused. You both need to put yourself in the other parties shoes and just let the big guys handle it at this point.

I still love you all though. <3

9. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

As Highwon said we will investigated this further. Try get as much evidence as you can if you really think ant. is hacking. Just my two cents, he's just really experienced. I've spectated him weeks ago and could tell he was clean.

10. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

I might make a video comparing legit ak-47 recoil then download hacks and show no recoil. Should I do it?

11. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

Ya you should. If you do you wont actually be "hacking" just seeing what the difference is

12. Tsu

You can just google for videos of people playing with hacks. We all know what the AK recoil is like without hacks, and with hacks it's just them hitting the same spot no matter how many rounds they fire. Won't tell us anything honestly.

13. ant.

Since I sense that many of you are still trying to find ways of making me guilty, ill record my play session when I get home after this midterm. My "hacks" come from playing on these servers often.

14. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Alright, i am going to Lock this i will make the dictation that i banned preemptively without the proper amount of proof.

Ban Appeal Accepted due to Insufficient proof.

15. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Just to add something, after watching, there was recoil in the demos.

And ant sucks, I killed him many times, what does that make me? :s

16. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

Time to make a vote to ban Angel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.