Finished Anna's "it's almost christmas!" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Fox

Fox Banned VIP

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
  5. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

Thanks for this giveaway Anna :D

@LadyLag - For being the best admin and friend I could ask for, always on top of Deathrun and supplying awesome models, maps, and more.
    @Harry Potter, @NoHackJustGood, @Vital Vape - For being awesome people, and being staff, also for playing prophunt with me hehe
    @Opalium - Awesome person, talented <3
    @Chai - Teaching me some things, being a good friend as well :D
    @Fabulous Fishy - Being awesome and making me laugh in teamspeak
    @Yatty - Being awesome, funny, and toxic <3
    @Qaaap - Making me this gif profile picture
    @Verified - Helping me out when I need it, although we don't talk much ;(
    @CDriscoll - Being my lead, hehe
    @Agent A - (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

If I missed someone, sorry.. Too many people. Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I doubt I entered for myself yet but ayy lmao here we go

People I think are dope:
    @Pancake? portable admin
    @French Toast loser
    @Sir Clutch what a cool kid ayy lmao
    @Kythol figured i'd have to tag everyone on my team haha
    @Pycicle~ (dk if tagged correctly) you're cool and recommended this game to me so now I gotta get it haha
    @Agent A You're cool dude haha
    @Casually Serious you and @Dani Elfman are the most savage I ever saw
    @Snow Machine <3
    @NoHackJustGood u think i'm ever gonna go to deathrun again haha
    @Harvest you make eu bearable.
    @Kyle the Penguin thanks for sig my man, stay cool
    @GunAndBomb ur my second fav ayy lmao

that's it, there are more but I gotta cut this list short because others might be weirded out by how many friends I have.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

What can I say I like cookies now I must take off *jumps off 50 story building, seemingly to his death, grabs a window ledge and hurls him self into a building*

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Yo, my boys @Husshuss and @Frank Sinatra gotten me through the tough times of TTT, without them, I would have a life.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. @Milo @The Egg and some others but even now I'm not that close esp. since I haven't had much playing time recently

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Completed.

Let's get into it!
    @LadyLag- I honestly cannot express how much I fucking love you. You make me laugh every day of the year, and you turned my whole life around. When I first joined the community, I saw your amazing face on the server, and I felt like I was where I belong. Making you happy and proud is all I ever want this Christmas. :love:
    @PixeL- You're something else. You joined a few months ago (summer time), and I remember when you were a troll ;). Once again, I need to thank you for fixing Deathrun maps, and for allowing us to play prop hunt on your server every night. You should come to my area so I don't always have to wait that extra hour. It's always enjoyable (for me at least), and I hope we can continue doing it as time passes by. Thanks for coming to this community Pixel.
    @Pancake?- You're just wow. I don't even know where to start with you. Let me start with this. I joined this community feeling like the shyest kid on earth, and you managed to turn me the other way around. You made me realize that I'm allowed to speak my mind and not get nervous about it. You're an incredible person, and I hope you understand that. Please let me know if you ever need anything. I would love to pay back the favor. You're the best.
    @C.A.Anna- You're always a chill person to talk with, and it's good to have that every once and a while. You do such much for the community, and I don't think it would be the same without you. You do giveaways, you comment on the forums daily, and you're always respectful to every single person here. It's a good feeling to have someone like you on my side. I always look up to you.
    @LegitCake- You're an amazing person, and you are terrible at TTT. However, you are a friendly person in Teamspeak.
    @CDriscoll- Make something good for santa, will ya? :p
    @Snow Machine- I like you. You have a great personality, and you're one of my favorite people.

I'm missing a lot of people (like Tin and others), but I am extremely busy at the moment. Once again, I love you all :love:.​

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Qaaap

Qaaap 404 User not found. VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Where to start..

@Gingeraffe , you are hands down one of my best pals here at SGM. You've taken good care of me, been encouraging and helped me grow as a staff member, and I appreciate the heck outta you.
    @Holiday Graze , much like Giraffe up there, you have been a guiding hand a reliable form of support. Kinda missing out on having you around for the holidays!
    @LadyLag , in a short span of time, you single handedly revived my interest in doing a few things I had long forgotten. I love talking to you, and it makes me glad to know that my outside interests are not alone here at the community.
    @MerryDobie , you are by far the coolest moderator here. Every time we chat or staff together is an experience in its own right!
    @DieKasta , tagging you for being the most chill individual I know.

There are lots of you I adore here, but I don't want to go through tagging all of you to tell you what I think. Just know that papa Casual loves you all, and wishes you the best.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  17. tay

tay VIP

@Tups Love ya although you're sorta a loser

@Sinz Although you probably hate me you are probably the best mod on SGM so thanks for that

IDK if my computer can handle but still might give it to a friend for christmas

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

@Holiday Steve - You're one of my favorite humans of all time, I've known you way too long buddy.
    @Frostsu - you're a fucking goof but its okay I tolerate you

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1