Finished Anna's "I have extra game keys" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Few years back I got into TTT from watching SeaNanners and ChilledChaos playing and goofing around on their own private server. So I began looking around for public servers that DIDN'T have the fucking Nyan Cat T Weapon. I stumbled across this server when my username was 'GabensLongLostSon' lol. I would quickly stick to playing on these servers because it had just the right amount of custom, added TTT stuff, a really good point system and all. :)

2. Zombina

Zombina VIP

I realized I hadn't played TTT in a long while, so I came to see which community had risen to the top in the server list. It was SGTTT! It was so good I decided to stick around for a while. ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I joined the community because I just got gmod and I looked for a random ttt server. Found this one, thought it was really fun. Met a lot of cool people and then decided to stay.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. GnarBear

GnarBear Professional Dingus VIP

Entering for @Ragman
    Previous server I was playing on with friends got shut down so I had to quickly find a new great server to keep my friends interested in playing Gmod. This server was that.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

When I first got GMOD, I was just randomly derping on a Minecraft Only server and got vote kicked because I wasn't using my mic, so I joined the top server, West, and stayed because I met a very fun place.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I have no clue, my brain wasn't developed yet so i cant remember why i joined.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Edge077

Edge077 VIP

My Brothers always play on this server. I decided to join em last year and I've been here since.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. lNSPECTOR

lNSPECTOR Gadget... lNSPECTOR GADGET VIP

The main server I played on was down for an update. So I came here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

boredom on gmod

lots and lots of boredom

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious Regular Member

well i was kinda bored of my recent servers i normally played all the time on ... so i was looking for a kinda full server with a good ping and a appealing name .. so i joined EU2 .... simple ...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I was searching for populated ttt servers and one of the servers (West or East) came up in the top 5 so I picked it. Plus, the previous server I regulared at was empty at the time in February. Didn't really get into the community until about a few months later in May when I created a forum account. The rest is history.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

Well ya see it was after i downloaded gmod and had no idea what i was doing, i clicked ttt and i ended up joining Serious TTT Vanilla, and I've stuck with it for the very start, once i joined the wrong one (sg vanilla) and i was just like *nope I'm outahere* and came back to Serious TTT Vanilla. I am now the king of Vanilla, according to my army of all the vanilla regulars.

EDIT: P.S. I Really want prison Architect!!!! Thanks for this awesome giveaway Anna :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. King_of_Assassins

LMAO I have yet to kidnap a lead, (I'm waiting for @Pandora to get lead) I have already taken over a server but I don't plan on installing an aboosive rule-set and my personal servant(s) is my army which we have our own steam group for my army :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. King_of_Assassins

Hey @LegitCake can you get me those stats you have on your thing for west for me but for Vanilla I want to make it part of my spoiler, Thanks :)

15. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Check your inbox ;)

16. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Anna out here like

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

I saw it on the server list, I clicked it. :coffee:

18. BeedoBoyo

BeedoBoyo A man of men from the man-man VIP

Joined gmod, 40 hours later, i stumble on to this sevrer with magic, and boom, ive got addiction

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. I've known @Zombina for years, followed her.

• Friendly Friendly x 2