Finished Anna's "I have extra game keys" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

I was an admin for a different community a couple years back, and sadly the community died from lack of funding and gmod updates breaking the server too much :cry:

I floated around on a few different servers for a while but never really stuck with any until one day I ended up on the EU vanilla server. My internet was so bad at that point it was the only one my friends and I could play without them raging for how long it took me to load in. Played around for a while (And got banned for ghosting whoops) and was about to call it quits when someone told me there were like 6 other servers to play on. I fixed up my internet and migrated to EU2 and hopped around different servers. Chucked an application in for staff in December last year and the rest is history!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I was finding TTT servers. Got banned from at least 6 of them for talking trash about the mods who were not even a quarter as good as the mods here.

Found you guys after I typed in serious.

Give to @Acnologia to distract him from his studies and to have a simulation of what it's like to be on the WOS if he fails his exams.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

I believe I found this place because I got banned from another deathrun server (or servers, the place was pretty popular). This one was fairly popular as well so I joined and occasionally visited, until I started actually visiting the forums regularly almost a year later.

Sicc.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Fox

Fox Banned VIP

Man those were the old days, I'm glad you came and stayed.
    As for me, it was the first server I found for ttt, and I joined it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. I found these servers when I was trying to find a TTT server to play on with my friend but he never plays on here anymore lmao

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I was looking for a TTT server so I joined the one with the highest rating, and just kinda stuck around from then on

After I quit TF2 for good I began to play more and more around Summer of 2014, and eventually made a forum account (to deal with a ban but ya know)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Valedict

Valedict VIP

old server i used to play on got shut down

went onto this one, saw fiefoe and thought, "he seems like an asshole" and stayed

i started on vanilla so im adapted to the toxic radiation that goes on there
    worse than chernobyl i swear

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

How I found this server is because I have always loved TTT so when I was looking I found Serious TTT East so I tried it out and I loved it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Randomly :3
    Thanks for the Giveaway, Anna!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

@Patrick , your brother was one hell of a sniper. o7

Was just looking for some ttt servers to play on, and this one stuck out the most to me.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I was looking through the Deathrun server list and I saw this server. I enjoyed playing on it a lot so I decided to add it to my favorites. During then, I got to meet @LadyLag who made me stay forever <3.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

My old community was mainly known for Prop Hunt, and I greatly despised their Deathrun with a passion. It was probably the worst clusterfuck of a server I've seen.
    Some of my friends from there and I wanted to actually try a decent DR server and started joining random ones. I'd like to say I met a bunch of great people right off the bat, but it took me a solid month to make any friends at all. Nope. The server was decent though, and there was a vaporeon model in the pointshop, so I put down my roots and never left.

Over time, I brought over more and more friends from the alternate community (@Steve the Pirate , @Holly , @Elvis and many more), and nowadays I love the server for the community and people rather than just the server itself. It all really worked out in the end.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

I didn't want to download extra addons (i had way worse internet back then lmao) so I searched no download and found vanilla lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

How did you happen to find these servers?
    I found it from going through server wait till they died down and go to another one.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

server list, you doomed yourselves

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. sotamarsu

sotamarsu Member

i had just started playing gmod after a years break and decided to try the EU vanilla, and emmidiately fell in love with the players and the community.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

I was looking for a new TTT server after I had stopped mine, and this was at the top of my server browser.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Well for me, I was watching one of Markiplier's old ttt videos when I decided that I would look for a ttt server to play on. I looked at the server list and managed to click on Serious TTT Vanilla and that is how I managed not only try a new gamemode but how I actually managed to find one amazing community and new peeps that I could call friends.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

You tuber named Teo use to play a lot of TTT way back when and I got hooked onto it. When I finally got a steam, I got Garry's Mod instantly, and joined High Standard Gaming. Another community that was pretty high up there next to Serious TTT at the time. That community eventually went off the radar when the owner disappeared. I played on theses a servers a few times when the community was still up, but I mained there. Once HSG died I came here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I started up Gmod TTT for the first time, played my very first match. As soon as the round started I shot the first person I saw, who happened to be the owner of the server. I was straight up permabanned. Feeling perhaps a bit disheartened I gave another server a try and less than a minute later was again permabanned. And finally on my last try I meet Seriousttt, where I was again banned by the owner (Highwon), but only for 1 day, so I knew right away this was the server for me!... and the rest is history.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1