Finished Anna's "I have extra game keys" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I just got my monthly humble bundle and ended up with a duplicate game, so I decided to double check my other keys linked to my account and it turns out I had another I never redeemed as I already had the game. That means I have two games to giveaway! The games I have keys for are Prison Architect and Train Valley both of which are pretty neat games in my opinion.

~
    How to enter-:
    To enter this giveaway it is going to be pretty simple. There are two steps.
    • Give this post some love so I can easily make a list. I'm lazy I know.
    • To follow tradition you are to answer the following question:
    How did you happen to find these servers?

~
    Pretty straightforward if you ask me. Now again, if you want to enter for a friend just go ahead and tag them.

This giveaway will be open for a week, a lot shorter than my usual month, but there is no point in letting these keys just sit here! Therefore the winner will be drawn on the
    15/10/2016
    I look forward to your responses. Best of luck to you all!

Much love :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 52
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I got banned from a different community and searched vanilla and found this one

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Ats

Ats VIP Bronze

Server list, i guess :oops:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

I bought Gmod in 2013 and during the first few days I looked at the server list and saw "Serious TTT West" and decided to play it as it would usually have 30+ people.

I liked the servers because the rules were always enforced and it was well organized. It was the first server i ever joined.
    I kept joining every so often until I finally joined the community in fall of 2014.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I fucked up and clicked on the wrong server.
    If I win, give it to @Anastesia . I wont be here anyway

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Pandemic

Pandemic Жизнь хрупка, жизнь Eгь Fox God VIP

I stopped modding at another server to finish school and start my career. Been here ever since and 150+ hours is nothing compared to what is to come here. The mods are cool and most of the people as well

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

In the July of 2014, I was staff on @Steven 's prop hunt server while he was a mod here at the time. He spent all his time on here and I wanted to see what the fun was about, really.
    Thanks for the giveaway. :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. dawildcat

dawildcat VIP

Server list

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

I use to play lots on TTT but my favorite server was shut down and I then took a big break then played a bit of death run then thought I should maybe try and find another TTT server and I found SeriousTTT in server list :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. clicked on a random server in the server list

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Well, I had just bought gmod, and I was searching for servers to play on and found eunilla, I got banned and came to the forums to appeal, sooner or later I became part of the community.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Everything else either took ages to download the addons or had fucking dorito bags and mountain dew player models with trails, so I think these servers were an obvious yes.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

I played sandbox slot and I tried ttt and I clicked on this server bc it had the most players
    Thanks for the giveaway

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Well I found the servers through an american friend who was known as parrot on the game we both played. I said I played GMOD, he recommended me this server and the rest is history :3 that friend being @Fox (it should be anyway)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

My brother started playing on the server and I got GMOD so I could play with him. He left the server and I stayed, still haven't played with him tho.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I found these servers whilst playing on random servers with some friends, we played on this one and it was nice so i decided to stay and play some more and that's that

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

But Anna, how can you rig this giveaway and win it as usual if you are the one hosting it? :confused:

Aaaaanyway... I found this community simply by looking for the most populated server with the lowest latency for me. That was EU2.
    The rest of the story is known - I kidnapped a lead, took over the server, enforced an ab00sive rule-set and made Thistle into my personal servant.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

How did you happen to find these servers?

I joined east 2 a week after it was launched, been playing there ever since. Found it one day when I was looking for a good ttt server. Found it!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

Direct your thanks at @Tinbuster00 for showing me this community & trying to get me to play last year. I finally joined after deathrun came out.

• Friendly Friendly x 3