Finished Anna's "I am addicted to the forums and hit 1000 posts" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Jan 25, 2016.

1. My favorite memory is meeting this community and having friends in this community i care for like they are family.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

when i was 4/5 years old and we just moved into the house ive lived in since then, i remember planting new flowers outside around the house with my grandpa and i remember it was really warm and peaceful and colors felt a lot brighter back then

i guess it's my "happy place"

buy @Patrick something real nice

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  3. WxAaRoNxW

WxAaRoNxW Regular Member

My favorite memory(probably) was drawing my first Traditional Art (not digital) it was the main hero of Zero no Tsukaima (mimmicked) the final product was actually pretty mimmicked very very well, especially for a 9-11 yrs old kid's drawing it.

Shameless Plug : http://wxaaronxw.deviantart.com/

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit New Member

My best memory was when I was 12, I punched a window to prove a point.
    It didn't break and the worst part is I don't remember the point of it.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

My best memory is probs also almost my worst because it is the only memory I have with my old English Mastiff. It is the literal last day I had with her before we put her down.
    It is my best memory cause that was the best day ever we got to do a bunch of stuff we normally couldn't do.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

My favorite community memory is @Tinbuster00 and @Emtech2 recently informing me that I have a Walmart PC. I will never live this down...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

My favorite memory has to be the first time I realized how close of friends I had become with my best friend and that we truly were closer than possible. I made that realization and told her and she said she knew also and it was great because it was just a complete moment of friendship that wasn't even broken when my now ex came into my life and forced us into fighting. I broke up with her and I am still friends with my best friend today and yea, that's my favorite memory.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. When I cooperate good with others irl and games

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

Thanks for the giveaway! You are the kindest soul on these forums

Favourite memory is either:

Getting promoted!
    - Made my day, thanks again @C.A.Anna for giving me a chance :3

Or

When undyne wrote a fanfic about me and @Sinz!
    - Funniest yet weirdest thing I have ever read. Still cant believe they posted half of it to the shoutbox.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

favorite memory. well it was on ttt_community_bowling the dead we all went and possessed bowling balls and proceeded to invade the closet where the t room is. it was just an awesome experience the best round i even had. @Astrodiamonds was on when we did this is was just awesome. like 10+ bowling balls going and invading a closet.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

My favorite memory is @Emtech2 playing Kalista jungle which even gave me a disease and I've never jungled before.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Bobby Ross

Bobby Ross Beat the devil out of it! VIP

My best memory is of painting a lot of happy trees and bushes. :)

Seriously thought I have really good memories of Halo 2 and Halo 3 with all my buddies doing huge custom games matches or tournaments.
    Those are my fondest video game memories easily, and some of my best in general.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

My favorite memory is whenever I go chill with my friends away from the community. Card games and silly banter always cheers you up really quickly.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Favorite memory was hanging out with my cousins when I was like 12 or 13 and we would do a bunch of activities such as skating, playing the xbox, and other outdoor activities. Child memories are the best :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

same

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

My favourite memory would have to be when I used to horse ride when I was alot younger before my grandmother died. She owned 6 horses and I rode one special one named Alaska everyday, and I guess thats where my old steam name came from.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Thank you everyone for taking part in this and telling me about all the great memories you have. I enjoyed reading through all of them and getting to know you all just that little bit better. Now without further ado I have the winners.

So first winner was...
    @Kenny who actually gave it to @Patrick so ayyy Patrick gets the first prize.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the second prize goes too.....
    @Slicck ayylmao
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you guys could message me on steam with what you would like to do with your prize that would be great! Once again thanks to everyone. I will be holding another one of these soon enough because I love giving back to you guys!

Much love :love:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Congrats to the winners!
    (Anna you forgot about me :3)

19. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

This giveaway was rigged so only those who entered could win

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. WOW!! I was 4th in the first one and 8th at the second one???!!!