Finished Anna's "I am addicted to the forums and hit 1000 posts" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

My favorite memory is when i stayed at my sister for weekend and her little daughter lilly told me you cant go home i'll miss you and cuddled me tight and she would not let me go she really sweet. Also thanks for giveaway @C.A.Anna

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. My favorite Serioud TTT memory was when one T round, 3 other Ts and I dominated the whole round and killed everyone on site Thanks for the give away!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Pugrus

Pugrus VIP

Definitely any memory I had at my Grandmas house. Whether it's taking a bath there, going to the beach, but the one I remember the most is when my brother, my sister, and I played Monopoly until like 1 AM there, it was a lot of fun, even though I didn't win, we actually had to play the rest at our house since the next day we would leave pretty early, which sucked a lot.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I guess one my most fave moments that happened recently was when I was playing CS:GO, I was trying to defend the A bomb site by myself, and I killed 5 people before getting killed by the last guy.

I was also happy when I was picked up by @Shadow for his league team.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

My favorite community related memories were probably playing league with pat, emtech or veri. A good recent one was us setting up/pat getting his first penta.

A good irl one was probably visiting alaska for two weeks.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Dante

Dante Yugioh is love Yugioh is life VIP

One of my favorite memories is on old community pool. Somehow we managed to get 9 goombas in one round

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  8. Flip

Flip VIP

My Fav Memory is hearing i will be a dad for the 1st time :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

i think i know whats my favorite memory is
    C.C. Anna <<<<<<<<<<<<
    ^^^^^^^^

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. iLegit the RDMer

iLegit the RDMer New Member

My favourite memory was when I was selected as the Turkish ambassador for the PERSEUS project in the EU. It was my first time going abroad, and I managed to make a presentation in the parliament and debate stuff. It was nice! I met new foreign friends and all that.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

one of my favourite memories is having received a bouquet of fried chicken instead of flowers on valentine's day last year from by bf c:
    I'm hoping he'll get me the same thing next week. Anyone who knows me knows I love fried chicken.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. rigby250

rigby250 VIP

my favorite memory is when we all knew there was only one T left and he was kos. I just happened to have a jihad I got from a dead traitor so as soon as I come up the ladder on community pool classic I see him and *goat scream* BOOM. MudPug even sent me 1000 points for doing it XD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Passing to Junior High (One of the luckiest people that actually passed)

Still remember when I was always with you on Vanilla <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I'm Obese

I'm Obese Active Member

my favorite memory was getting my wii u 1 year ago. oh the memories

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Cake

Cake I like red VIP

My favorite memory of playing on this server would have to be about a year ago when me and owned were sitting in the little farm house on 67th as Ts, we let everyone inside and had a little party. That party didnt last long when 6 c4s went off and killed everyone including us. Rip Owned 2k16.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Shattered

Shattered pinnacle of mediocrity VIP

Best memory....... It's between playing Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess or traveling to Italy. One of the two.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Aarow

Aarow VIP

My favorite memory is when my class and I went on a ship trip in 5th grade and stayed on an old sail ship in San Francisco. The best memory out of those was when my friend Mateo was in charge of bringing our custom flag from the bus, but forgot, so we had to use my friend Sasha's track shirt as a makeshift flag xD It was such a simpler time back then...

@Shadow OMG YES IT WAS :D

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

One of my good memories is playing laser tag with all my friends, which is something I normally like to do on my birthday. Sadly the place I liked to play lasertag at shut down for stupid reasons with their building permit, but it was great while it lasted. Shooting people in the dark and running around is soooooo fun.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  19. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  20. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Yeah the 26th of this month. I live in Australia. My date goes dd/mm/yy whereas you are used to mm/dd/yy. I did state it was a month from the day I posted it but alas, sorry about the confusion!
    You Americans all do your dates wrong >>

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1