Finished Anna's "I am addicted to the forums and hit 1000 posts" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

So I have been a member on the forums now for just over 6 months and believe it or not, I just hit my 1000th post (kinda sad I know). So in light of this I thought to myself "why not celebrate?". It is a great excuse for a giveaway and well I love you guys so here we are.

Just like my previous two giveaways, there will be 2 lucky winners, both of which will receive a handsome prize of $20 USD. Again, the winners will have their choice of having the funds donated under their name here or they can choose a steam game/s up to the value of said $20. Wew!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To enter the giveaway the steps are simple!
    Answer this question:
    What is your favourite memory?

(This can range from memories you've made irl to memories you have made here on the servers; pretty much anything that tickles your fancy.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is literally all you have to do. Plain and simple. Now, I am sure you know the drill but just in case, if you want a friend to win just go ahead and tag em in.

The winners will be drawn via a random generator on the
    26/2/2016
    That is a month from now so that it gives everyone plenty of time to think up responses (It's worked well in the past so why change it now heh.)

I wish you all the best of luck and I am now eagerly awaiting all of your responses! I really do adore getting the chance to know all of you just that little bit more.

Much love :love:

• Friendly x 7
    • Like x 5
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

My gif is my favorite memory
    Give me the gift but I'm gonna take sausage anyways
    @Haruka Suenaga

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

What is your favourite memory?

[​IMG]

Sniping Noctorious in the forums (Those were the days)

p.s: Seriously, how big is your phone?

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

• Friendly x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  5. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

My favorite memories was when I received my very first puppy. She is a german shepherd and i got her for my birthday 4 years ago

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

My favorite memory was when I reached 99 magic in runescape on my birthday (June 18th) in 2011. It was my first ever 99 and it was so cool to actually have a skillcape for once in my life. Here's to getting 99 magic in oldschool now as well :p

Also, I beat you to 1k posts. Got it the other day. I'm really behind the ball with being here for over 2 years.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    @Alisae , very flexible, much limit

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

My favorite memories are the ones where I play games with my good pals, and just have a good time and enjoy my life.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

@Machinekiller00 (same bcus ye)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

My favourite memory this year (2016) was getting to know that I'll be getting an Xbox One in February (yes, I know, Its been over two years since launch, but atleast I'm getting one now).
    That will really help me in setting up my gaming channel on Youtube. Fallout4, Halo 5, and Call of Duty Black Ops 3 await me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

One of the best memories of my life was when I still had my big brother, he taught me a lot of things and I'm glad to have had someone as cool as him! I honestly don't think I'd be the person I am if it weren't for him. :) (I realize how corny that sounds).

If I win please give it to the person below me :p

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. My favorite memory was this one time in summer camp... My group and a come other groups slept in a long 2 story building, and one night past our curfew we decided to grab all the mattresses in our rooms and lay them all in the main hallway (we had about 25ft of mattresses laid down). There was a set of stairs that we used as a sort of ramp to catch some air, and we all had a blast sliding down that hallway until security came to check on us

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Favorite memory?

As cliche as it sounds, getting picked up as a moderator. Pretty much opened a door for me and helped me get more acquainted with the community.

If I win, gift the donation to @DerpyKyogre64

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Google

Google VIP

My Favorite Memory Is When I was scammed, it was for a TH9 clash of clans account! [​IMG] I was like 13 years old, and I bearly started playing coc! I got my moms credit card and made a PayPal Account, And Like A dumbass I went first.... RIP. It was 35$, and I HAD to pay my mom back.. But later on in life, Like at least 1-2 weeks ago, I encountered him again, but instead of scamming 35$ he was trying to scam mout out of 213$ for a PS3, so I was acting like I was interested in the process of that I managed to get his IP, and Geolocate it. I fucked his life up sending him 15 boxes of pizza, and since I had His name, and his moms CC. I made His Mom pay for it all (I suppose, I dont know what actually happened at his house but you get the idea..) Now the actual question is

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. My favorite memory has yet to come. I still believe there's a better future out there for me I just got to do well in school

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Lol probably the most memorial memory I had was with @Drunk Dog on Vanilla. One day we were messing around trying to prop kill each other. RIP

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Anna getting admi- oh a good memory?

Hanging out on teamspeak and playing league with the squad

Catch LCS big plays on the rift this Saturday if you want a memory of us shitstomping

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

For the server, it was probably the 4th of July, 2015. I'm not American, so I've never celebrated the 4th of July, but my girlfriend was away with her mom for a few days, and I had the pleasure of drinking 14 beers throughout the day (asahi), and then Highwon came on and played music and made everyone dance and planted a bunch of C4, and, if my memory is correct, got karma banned? I'm not so sure about that last part, but maybe. Anyways, great day, lots of laughs shared - I think about it a lot.

Edit: Entering for @gareth

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Thanks for the Giveaway
    EDIT:
    My favorite time on the servers was when I gumba stomped I_Reich_You for the Nether portal to the water below.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1