Anna has left the building

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Anna, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Bring spite cake when you return an all will be forgiven

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Come back soon mate :c

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. We'll miss you Anna. Good luck in Uni & with becoming a brain surgeon. It's going to take a lot of hard work, but what you've already done will pay off dividends in the near future. I know you can do it. ^_^ #TheyAlwaysComeBack

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Anna, there's countless words I wish to say to you on here but I'll probably send them via Steam.

Just know; you're one of my favs. I've met a lot of awesome people on here but you're one of the few I consider real friends (A.K.A. real fams), you're always there and always so happy. Even though I know for a fact you're always stressed from CONSTANTLY STUDYING. I just hope you pass your exams (and you will, you're always fucking studying, I swear to God) and that we still talk a lot after this.
    It's weird to think when I first met you, I didn't like you that much. You seemed too happy and "laid back" and so I thought it was some form of act. Nowadays we pretty much talk everyday which is fucking amazing, you're always a joy to talk too. Even though you're always fucking STUDYING.

Even though it's a bit weird to say this; I support you resigning.
    You have so much going on right now, you need the extra time for those activities.

Also sorry for me not replying last night :v
    I was too caught up in Call Of Duty. I got some awesome K/D's in it, I swear.

Just talk to you when I can. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

*barks sadly*

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

The C.A in Annas name stands for Causes Anguish. Good luck on the exams

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Anna,

It's unfortunate that you must leave the staff team, but it's very wise of you to do so due to appropriate reasons. I wish you luck on finals and everything between now and then. I know we'll be in touch, so I won't be too sad.

You take care and we'll see you soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Hope the exams go well for you in the next couple of weeks. Two of my roommates are both pre-med students right now, so I know a little bit about the hard work that you guys have to go through in regards to university. So study hard and push through it, and hope to see you back when you're able to return!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

Good luck @C.A.Anna I wish you the best! Im really sad that you have to resign but hopefully Ill still see you in teamspeak :) and maybe one day we can play Vanilla or EU together. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Beard Core

Beard Core The Great And Powerful Beard VIP

CRAYG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo

:( everyone fun is leaving

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I was originally gonna wait until I get home to respond but I have an hour until then so I'll just do it now. I apologize for all the errors.

Now where do I start. Well I remember staffing Vanilla one day and I came across you. I was just doing my usual routine of saying random things to the server and I just randomly decided to choose you to roleplay with. It was on minecraft b5 and I made a joke about the lighthouse being your home and I complimented you on the fancy home. Which btw I should visit sometime :p . Anyways you played along for some reason and it was really funny. Then you somehow tricked me to kill the remaining innos but I still harpooned you lel. Anyways, I had to go but you seemed really cool so I added you on steam. Sadly we never really spoke until later on.

When I heard you applied and got tmod I was very excited. I remembered you from that one day and I looked forward to staffing with you. We eventually talked more and ended up becoming really good friends. I am glad that we did cause you're one of the coolest people I've met here. Even if you are so dirty ;-; . We had a lot of good times both on the server and on teamspeak and I look forward to more laughs. It is really sad to see you resign but it's for the best. Then again you are coming back soon so I won't be too upset ;-; . I wish you the best of luck with your exams. I'm sure with more free time you will do excellent. So take care and clean up the place for my next visit ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

We all know what it really stands for.

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Come back when the weather is fairer and we can discuss all these environmentally-related codes more in depth, or make sense of them. May the winds of fortune favor you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

This one actually surprised me :( I can honestly I never talked with a friendlier person....ever.......EVER! I thought @CDriscoll was the friendliest until I met you (get rekt nerd)

I may not have had as many experiences with you like others have but I enjoyed the times we did talk.
    Thank you for helping me pass the time before class on mornings lol. I hope to see you back soon, best of luck in your exams, remember, when in doubt pick C ;)

Talk to you soon. Until then, Stay Frosty.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

One of my favorite people on the staff team. :/

Come back to us, nerd.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

NUUUUUHHHH T_T I'm glad i had the chance to train under you. You were always awesome to play with and great to chat with. Hopefully you'll still pop into TS to chat with some of us. Good luck with your Exam and studies and i hope you go far with them. Who knows, maybe when you become a brain surgeon you can fix whats wrong with me XD,

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

A Haiku

See you soon Anna
    You'll do great on the Exams
    Kick some butt for us!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. NONTU

NONTU EL muy guapo! VIP

[​IMG] Anna!!!!!!!!!

I am sad and happy at the same time.

You were one of the few people who received me with a smile.

Every question I had, you answer me in wonderful ways :) , helping me in my reports here in the forum.

I am happy that you focus on your future right now, for sure your going to be a great surgeon (y)

Take all the time you need, no pressure, we will be waiting for you.

This will really be....

" @C.A.Anna Lovely! "

and hopefully see you in TS ;)
    Good luck and take care.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Dammit Anna the feels are all up in this house now. Well good luck on your exams and your job! Can't wait to see you as staff again and play a few rounds of TTT :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1