Denied Americans Suck's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Americans Suck, Jan 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Americans Suck
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:105341957
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't do what I was banned for. I didn't have control over the situation.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have evidence, but as long as the server logs are available it will be simple to find out I didn't "RDM and leave".

First of all, I don't remember rdming anyone.
    Second, I didn't leave the server on my own accord. My game crashed.
    If you look in your logs, as long as player disconnects are logged in some way, when a player's game crashes, more than likely the disconnect reason will be "Player timed out". Please take the time to check. Thanks.​

2. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Hello, @Americans Suck. You were banned by me for "RDM and Leave (1st offense)". I will respond with my evidence shortly.

You were banned as a result of some unreported damage that occurred on the map, dm_richland, which you can find below:

[​IMG]

As you can see, you damaged another player for 19 damage with your crowbar 4 seconds into the round. It's my protocol to look for unreported damage that might seem like RDM, and as I couldn't find anything that would lead me to believe that the player provoked you to hit them, I decided to investigate it, and file an ingame report against you to get a response of why you may have hit him.

You disconnected from the server before I was able to report this, however; this can be shown in another screenshot I've posted below:

[​IMG]

As you can see there, the disconnect message only says that you left the server, not what reason caused that disconnect. But, regardless, you didn't return for me to report you for this unreported damage, so I had to issue you a ban for RDM & leave.

Seeing as this is your first offense of RDM & leave, I will be willing to unban you and allow you to serve a slay for this ingame. Upon completion of that slay, you would remain unbanned, but the ban would stay in your history, so your next offense of RDM & leave would result in a 2 week ban for second offense.

Contact me over Steam, or post here and I'll get into contact with you, if you would like to serve your slay ingame and have the slay removed.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  3. This post can be ignored.
    Apparently this was for a specific server and was the 'global' ban I'm used to receiving from Serious TTT. I thought this ban was for another situation earlier today and when I tried to connect to a Serious TTT server again for the first time since the crash, it happened to be that server that I was banned for like 2 days ago. Sorry for the confusion.

4. Lone Wanderer

I would like to tag you to check out my post, @Americans Suck, specifically the bottom portion, and see if you still would like this appeal to be ignored.

5. Nah I'm fine 'serving' it... I try to play on the others servers most of the time anyway. The ban isn't affecting anything.

6. Lone Wanderer

Alright, I'll deny this appeal then. The ban should expire soon anyways, so you'll be able to play on East within the next day or so.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.