All's well that ends okay

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Giraffe, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

WOW... What can I say? Although we never talked much, you were always one of the nicest guys on here to me. You were such a dedicated Staff member and such a caring person, and you were one of the chilliest dudes ive seen around here. And no matter what happened, when you came on a server I was in, I automatically knew it was going to be a fun time. Whether it was us discussing how @Pandora? is a better Admin and you screaming that it wasnt true, to you banning 6 of us for having the best name in the world : "Garrus" , to simply just getting to talk to you and play with you. And sir, you will be truly missed. Take care my friend, and take a break if you feel like it, but be sure that when you come back everyone will have open arms to receive you. Cya at the Zoo, Giraffe <3
    Press F to pay respects
    F
    - Kyle :penguin:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Is my husband finally returning from war?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Boi, we still need to watch more X factor fails (@LegitCake )

You will be missed man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Fuzzy Slug

Fuzzy Slug The Slug Army VIP Emerald

See you later... old friend :cry:

5. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

but my team speak channel! Noooo!

Giraffe you're a great guy with a big heart and a flat head. Like graze said, you were one of those admins who didn't let his position change his personality or mindset or behavior at all. It was great. I'd say you'd be missed, but I know you'll still be around. Thanks for everything man.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Damn, you were always such a great goddamn person to have around.

When ww is reworked in a patch or so, I'll get lvl 7 just for you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Take care Giraffe. Thanks for all you did for the community. And RIP that elite i bought you yesterday lol

8. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Good bye, Giraffe. It's sad to see you go, but thank you and I hope you can come back one day.

9. Delicion

Delicion VIP

"No mods, only Gods." - Giraffe <(")

See you space cowboy!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me Banned VIP

I'm honestly really sad to see you go Giraffe. Although we really haven't talked that much, I've always enjoyed our conversations. You stand out as one of the more genuine members of this community and it's gonna suck to see you leave. Take care and hope you thrive in anything you do

11. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

It's sad when something you love turns into a weight on your shoulders, we will miss you here. Best of luck in your futer endeavors!
    ~King

12. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I wasn't expecting this at all. I even took the time to create an amazing team picture for you :p. Anyway, I respect your decision, and I enjoyed our little chats in Teamspeak. You can always join @LadyLag's bouncy castle, and talk to me if you need anything. Let's not forget this:
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

rip.

14. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

See ju laytur.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

okok

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'm late, typing this as I pack up from winter camp. Thanks for taking a chance on me man, it means the world. You were a great admin and an even greater person. Stay well bud, and hope to keep talking to you!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. The few times I did talk to you, I felt like I was a somebody, and I could be anything. You will be missed.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

You were a great mod, and for the time I was around a great admin. Asty, and Now you... Soon enough the GoonSquad will be dead. I'll carry on the legacy... Oh wait, CringeCrew comes first. Understandable why you left, Come back if your schedule ever opens up enough.

19. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

Take care man!

20. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

we didn't really talk much outside of randomly poking eachother on teamspeak, but i always considered you a cool staffmember, i still remember you reaching out to me for a certain report, and i really liked the way you handled it.

hope to still see you around as a regular player, dont be a stranger, also harry potter is still mediocre

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.