Denied Addm's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Addm, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Addm

Addm New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Addm
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:47772162
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    If these are the rules then fuck my ass.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hi guys,

I wanted to join the TTT Vanilla server today but it said I am banned for 5 days ??

I checked the site and reason is RDM/Leave ?

Yeah, I did RDM one person as I remember and I got punished for that, I was slain the next round and after a while I left the game because I was bored.

Can someone explain me this or unban me ?

I am still new to the TTT mode but I know the rules and daaaamn 5 days for this ?

I got punished by one slay from a mod so what's the point of banning me for freaking 5 days lol ? I am a new player to the TTT..​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "RDM and Leave -First Offense-" by @Kyogre
    He will respond at earliest convenience.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey Addm.

I apologize for the delay that it took for me to get to this appeal, I'll keep this short for convenience sake. You'll find the report involving you below:

[​IMG]

After placing the slay and warning you both to drop the hostility I saw this shortly after:

[​IMG]

I think your misconception comes from the fact that you were slain, but then decided to leave shortly after. You need to stay the full duration of a round in order to avoid being banned while slain. With that said, I'll be denying this appeal as you not only blatantly RDMed a player, you decided to fuel his hostility with your own which was completely unnecessary. I suggest that you study up on our MOTD to review our rules and protocol to avoid these sort of situations in the future.

Feel free to contact me privately with any more questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.