A Funny Hacking Incident

Discussion in 'Vanilla Discussion' started by iPonii, Jan 9, 2015.

1. iPonii

iPonii VIP

So, earlier today a hacker joined, his name was Daemin. He later changed his name to ask people to PM him for free hacks. He proceeded to say who certain Ts were on rounds, and what weapons they bought from the T store. He later left and rejoined as IBot.

He had the same picture as Daemin so that got me (and a few others) suspicious about whether he was the same hacker. I later searched up his account (http://steamcommunity.com/FuckGabeNewell) and checked his recent names, sure enough it was him. We kept telling him to stop hacking while Polt (The Moderator who was currently online) told other Admins and Moderators that she was searching into via Teamspeak.

That's when he decided to hack even harder, and trust me, he wasn't even trying to not get banned. Polt, HoneySenpai, and I all recorded this.

VIDEO (Melodic's POV):

Apparently he logged on again, and DeusExVita recorded the whole thing. I am unsure as to what happened (I was offline). If anyone knows what happened I'd love to know. All I know is he got a Global Ban.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I like the thumbnail.

Graphic artist?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I cut some of the most obvious footage and quickly threw it on the tube, but il look thru all my video's later.
    Here is what i got
    OR PASTE WONT WORK

• Like Like x 1
  4. iPonii

iPonii VIP

@Drunk Dog I didn't do first person because it lags for me making everything look like an aimbot.
    @Sinz Thank you, and yes, I am a graphics artist.
    @DeusExVita Oh wow, that was in a previous session and I didn't know he was doing it, damn.

5. iPonii

iPonii VIP

I just realised that if you press '2' on the keyboard it is the "ooh" button.

6. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

@Krys has a more obvious hacking video.

7. iPonii

iPonii VIP

8. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Next time you're speccing a hacker press R.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Next time you're replying to a thread read the previous comments
    (I think he knows)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. iPonii

iPonii VIP

11. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I meant that like you've been told before on this thread, so I would assume you know

12. iPonii

iPonii VIP

@Python Are you 100% sure? I could be a doppelganger... *dundunduuuun*

13. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Ikr. xD
    It is funny as hell.

• Like Like x 1
  14. iPonii

iPonii VIP

@Quit ;-; I am never good enough at hax0r videos. I need to rethink my career xD