Finished 50K Points Giveway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by ayygurl_, Sep 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Well that's my giveway, thanks to Haters Gonna Hate for the idea. I'll send an e-mail (if I can) to the winner and we'll do the business. The name of the winner will also be shown down there on this post. Here's the link of the giveway:

https://gleam.io/KtMfQ/50k-points-giveway

Good luck!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. hmm done

3. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Ive entered but I dont like how I have to watch a video or follow you on Insta (especially from a 3rd party site)

4. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Hello, you don't have to follow me on instagram, I just wanted to put this for fun, and for the video, I wanted to put one of BESTIRAQIGAMER's video, also for fun. And yeah as I said, you can just check my profile and watch like 2 seconds of the video and still entering the thing :).

5. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

btw I gave you a false email as I didnt want you knowing my email, so please do include winners on forums

6. Nice one man

7. dawildcat

dawildcat VIP

Yes please

8. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Yes I will write the winner's name down there, :). But yeah the thing is a bit stupid, I should have done a forum type entry, just like all the other ones, but when I had the idea of a giveway, I instantanetly tought about Gleam, because I knew some youtubers such as BitWit (AwesaumesauceNetwork) already used this website for some of their giveways. But yeah, that wasn't the best idea at all, and I don't need more instagram followers as people can think this. :D

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  9. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Cool

10. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

O bb

11. Zombina

Zombina VIP

Ehhhh.. I don't like that. You have to use a 3rd party site and you're using us to give traffic to your social media/video. Not much of a giveaway as much as a trade, yknowwhatImean?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Yes I know I did something stupid, but I don't want to reset the giveway now. I did an explanation tho' why I used Gleam on a higher post. And for the social media thing, that was also one stupid thing I did. I had to put at least one thing to enter the giveway (normal), such as watching a youtube video etc.. And I came with the idea of putting a video of a TTT game on EU2, and I've put my instagram because to be honest, I wanted to add something else to enter but had no idea of what to put, tho' you don't have to follow me. Anyway, next time I'll learn from my mistakes and do a giveway using the forum, just like everyone does. I hope you guys understand, and so yeah, the giveway is still up! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Do you know when the giveaway will end?

14. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

It will end on Ocotber the 2th, at 11:59PM Pacific Time, US and Canada. (That's what the website says.)

15. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Thanks, and sorry I didn't see that lol

16. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Haha no problem!

17. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Just went through everything. Count me in. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Alright, time's up! Congratulations to berw*******@gmail.com .

The winner will recieve a confirmation e-mail to claim his prize later on. If the winner does not answer in one day, I will pick another winner. And, if it is a fake e-mail set up by one of the participants because he didn't want to put his adress, please let me know this in the comments, with a proof please. Thanks to all the 19 people who participed! :D

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  19. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Alright! Everything went super smooth and the winner already answered to my e-mail! Congratulations to @Rhinocores for winning the giveway! And thanks for everybody who participed!

-ayygurl