2 Truths 1 Lie

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Kaptain, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

1. I lived in Israel for 2 years.
    2. I have never been to a theme park.
    3. I have two very colorful parrots.

2. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

So which one is my lie

3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

he said #2

4. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Oh yeah. Yes that is correct i had surgery 2 times. 1 time for a implant and 2nd time for spinal fusion.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

1. I broke my leg and never got it set back in place properly so now there's a mild calcium build up poking out of my leg.
    2. I completely separated the bone in my upper right-arm at a young age from falling 10ft. directly on my arm.
    3. I had broken my skull from attempting to back-flip off a stone wall and ended up hitting my head on it instead.

6. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

7. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Incorrect!
    Number 3 was the lie!

1. I somehow as a young lad ended up breaking my leg, never went to the doctors to set it back properly, and over the years my body adapted to the deformation and calcium built up over the break to repair it. Now I have a bump on my leg, it's a fun conversation starter.
    2. I was 9 at the time, at my aunties place out in the country, and they had an old 1950's playgorund in their yard, the slide was 10ft. tall and when I got to the top, lost my balance because I was yelling at my sister down below and toppled over the side landing on my arm yet I felt no pain so I continued on my day. It took three days for my mother to realize my arm was broken as I wasn't able to move it at that point, so we went to the doctors and got an x-ray done, the bone had snapped like twig in two!

---Edit---
    As for number 3, that happened to my brother. He was on the old stone wall of the local Church and thought it would be cool to show off to his friends so he attempted a back-flip and failed wonderfully. Split his skull on the stone wall, blood everywhere, and he didn't feel a thing.

8. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

BUMP BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS FUN!

And yes it is a lie, but she didnt cheat on me. (She cheated with me;)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

1. I was adopted.
    2. I aspire to follow in my Senator aunt's footsteps and go into politics.
    3. Some of my art pieces of different mediums have been published and won contests frequently, resulting in me being interviewed quite often.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

11. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

#2 was the lie. My aunt is a senator, but I have zero interest in politics. I don't even have interest in voting. :) Majoring in video game design, actually.
    My art (writing, graphic design, and photography) is how I'm affording upgrading this Walmart PC soon :sneakylove:

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Waka-san

Waka-san VIP

1. I has Alienware as gaming PC.
    2. I once won 2 vs 5 CG:GO matchmaking game with 3 of my teammates leaving like 5 rounds in a game. (Solo queue of course :D)
    3. I cried at the end of "To the Moon" game.