100% Transparency

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Python~, Jan 11, 2017.

1. DeadBlade35

DeadBlade35 Active Member

I need to start planning now tho

2. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

OI! Let's not create MORE problems. Put a serious face on dude. Take a moment and get official. Don't fuck around in a fuck up.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

But I'm not wrong.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

Hi. Mr. Irrelevant. You must be new here. Stay in your lane. :)

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Can we please not derail the thread? Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

I'm gonna quote myself here: "DON'T FUCK AROUND IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCK UP"

• Dumb Dumb x 6
  7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

That's all we're doing though.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. And another lock incoming

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

who took a knife and cut this community in half

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

And that's the problem! If everyone would just take 2 steps back. Take a deep breath. Sit down and talk without getting angry. Then I'm sure this would be done in a matter of miniutes... Then again I am on the internet so that's easier said than done

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. CorallocinB

1000 degree knife compilations were leading up to this

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 5
  12. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

So. Can we all have a moment to breath. And just forget that this happened? Leave the past in the past and look forward to the future and relish in the present. Jump onto the server and just have fun? Because that's what we are all about. Having fun.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  13. CorallocinB

This place will never forget what happened last night. You're sweeping a dead body under a small ass rug.

Every clan member I ever talk to nowadays, almost always mentions, the downfall of the clan.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

They were talking about her demotion before she started talking in shoutbox, and then she answered. She had no intention to stir up drama, and rather wanted to answer some questions, you can see it in the first screenshot at the very top of the shoutbox. Don't you think it's coincidental that she was demoted the same day she spoke up against you? We can't see the conversation you had with Opalium when this all went down in discord, or what you said to him but I know for a fact that the way she voiced her opinion was definitely a factor for her demotion. Is it fair for someone to go against you and that not be allowed? You said earlier that every voice matters, but when we as a staff speak up against a decision you made you shut us down. Seems hypocritical for you to say this a day later. I understand that her inactivity was an issue for quite some time, but she actually had a valid reason. Her hours may have been low but she produced some of the best Admins we've seen here and trained Moderators to their potential. She did everything right, and yet she gets demoted. An admin rank shouldn't just be about hours, it's a lot more than that. Sure hours are an important factor but when she's doing everything else right then why not just give her the benefit of the doubt?

This screenshot here in shoutbox last night says you demoted him for unprofessionalism, how is it fair when you did the same last night as well? You can't just say publicly you're demoting Rogers for unprofessionalism then claim here it was for other reasons as well. If you ask anyone they'll all say the same to you, Rogers was extremely professional when it mattered. Is he not allowed to be himself when he's on shoutbox with friends or on teamspeak? Is that the type of mentality you like to push here? If so, you can't be the one saying that as clearly you were extremely unprofessional last night as well.

Now as to why Sinz got demoted, that's a whole different story. He has some bad history with you and I totally understand that, but you claim he was spreading misinformation about Anna last night. He said this only and then he gets demoted for that? What kind of joke is that, he spread misinformation by saying the word sugarcoating? Look at all the screenshots above, Sinz said that and "lol @cd" or something along those lines after. That's all he said in shoutbox last night and then he was demoted. If anything he was a follower of this whole situation, just like Machine in that screenshot above. He said the same thing why wasn't he demoted? You can't have everything your way and then back it up with baseless evidence.

What Hello and Ragman did was stupid, they shouldn't have done that. If they wanted to leave this community they should've done it peacefully like many others have last night. They'll look back at this and realize what a mistake they made. The only reason you're getting support is because you're the owner of this community. Not because of what you did last night, but rather you own this community that everyone dearly loves and doesn't want it to die.

Good, let everyone see how immature and unprofessional you were last night. There's a reason why I resigned from my position, you're an owner but that doesn't mean you're a great one.

The community saw the real highwon as well, for that I'm happy about. What happened in that "SB Discord" got carried away by people just following the mob mentality. And when I resigned, I can assure you that I didn't intend for those threats and idiocy to occur. I simply cannot be apart of a community where the owner gives close to little care Admins and below. I hope you see this and realize what you did was wrong last night and apologize. At this point, we all have nothing to lose.

• Winner x 13
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  15. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

Hey if the maid won't clean it I'll do it myself. But it's better to keep it on the backburner rather that let it destroy everything. Yes, it'll scar us. But as the song goes
    [​IMG]

Look at that I even found a pretty image to go with it

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  16. CorallocinB

That's what optimists say, what do the realists say?

I've experienced this twice now. What experience are you talking from?

17. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

Copy paste this into its own thread because HOLY SHIT!

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  18. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

After what @Steve Mason said I'm now having some trouble backing up Highwon...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Who are you

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

A dude who has been in the community for a while but has been absent for quite some time. And I'll tell ya this: y'all are rolling out one hell of a welcome mat

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1