100% Transparency

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Python~, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Fox got banned for his stupid actions. He was one of the main promoters of the cause. Other stuff I said earlier is not true EDIT FINISHED

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Were you the one who banned him? How do you know if that was why he was banned, let alone if any of what you said is even remotely true?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Zypther

Well I witnessed most of what he said and did and, since I shouldn't say the other reason cause I will respect the rules, (might not agree but I'll respect[this includes highwon]), you can ask me privately over steam for the other reason.

4. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Most of what he "said and did" were in the discord, and if you were there you'd know that he didn't start the RDM train and, along with Sinz was one of the people trying to stop it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Whether or not he's taking his time, I don't really blame him. See that chat log that keeps going around without my or his consent? The same pastebin that appeared on Thistle's shitty thread? For one, it just points out he's not a god - he's human. Also, it was 3 years ago (!!!). People break when there is alot of stress going on. I feel shitty because it's my fault it is circulating. I shared that pastebin in great confidence with a lead admin at the time (who I thought could help) and I - very foolishly shared it with one of the "victims", someone I trusted, who told me they would not share it (and they did exactly that). I don't think he can truly trust anyone here after what happened 3 years ago. He trusted me, and I betrayed his trust. If you want to question why there has been no communication - blame me, blame the assholes who shared my private convo without my consent, blame anyone. But give Highwon his time to sort out whatever needs to be sorted out.

To all of you out there judging @Highwon over that pastebin - look at your own lives, look at your low points in life. The times you were vulnerable, stressed, or otherwise not fully in control due to emotion. I can't say I've never seen a time in my life where I reacted to something shitty in a similar way. It's part of being human, we make mistakes.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Zypther

Actually just talked to fox, found out some stuff, of course there are people lying, I just said what I knew at the tim. So never mind my post. (The said sources were reliable, guess not, sorry fox)

7. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Literally read that thing last night.

Highwon got stressed. And he was right, he didn't need to be there to deal with stuff. He was on vacation. Sure what he said wasn't very professional, but he's only human. Everyone breaks. Highwon does a good job at programming, running staff, and maintaining the servers & forums.

Zikeji, the way you put this is absolutely correct. My motto most of the time is stop and think.

The main thing was though, he loves this community, and that was really shown there. He needed ComPeter's help, he didn't want him to resign. And not only that, he also was there, despite being on vacation.

He may have said he was going to quit. But anyone have a sister, or girlfriend, or maybe a parent? Sure you do. You ever felt like you wanted to just punch them? Possibly. But at the end of the day you don't. Because you actually love them.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Exactly correct. A lot of community members are pressuring Highwon to adhere to unrealistic standards, all because he is the owner.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Zombina

Zombina VIP

Hoooolyyyy shiiiiiit, I can't believe I missed this.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I know right? At one point I even had 5 notifications AT THE SAME TIME

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

@Slicck

We'll find your dad one day

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver