本能寺の変

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by fateburn, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Dang now I regret not getting to know you. You were a good admin, and that's supported by all the posts in here. Tbh when I first met you, I mistook your shyness as indifference/bitchy. After seeing you around here for so long, I realized that's not true at all and you're a cool person to joke around with. You'll be missed! Wish I coulda got to know you better

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I really never got to meet you. We talked once or twice in shoutbox and played maybe once in game. Even so, you were almost like a role model for me. I know a thing or two about feeling like you do, especially around these parts, and it really sucks. I remember that I always felt like I was terrible at being staff. I felt like I was just a pity case because people knew of me and felt bad. I felt like I was never fit for the position, and that I would never amount to anything. I remember one day I was getting told by a large amount of people on a server that I was terrible, but one player messaged me and just simply said "don't listen to them, you're amazing". That one person gave me motivation to try and make a difference here. Even with newfound motivation, I never came close to what you've done. You've done so much more than anything I could ever imagine, and you've made one hell of a difference. For that, myself and many others thank you for what you've done here. You've won a battle with yourself that many of us couldn't even fathom attempting to win. I hope that one day you realize that you were never as bad as you think you were, and that you know that you really made a difference here.

3. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

Please tell me this is just a goodbye from Serious GMOD...

I don't really know her, and I'm unfamiliar with her performance as an admin/mod, but the fact that she is saying she "cannot bear with this emptiness anymore" and saying "this is just me being me, a complete useless piece of shit" has me a tad bit worried that there might be something else going on here...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rek

Rek Ø

Dear Nena,

As a long time associate of yours, back to when I first got staff over a year ago, I feel the need to tell you something.
    I'm not going to be someone who says "Oh you were the best staff member ever thanks for serving" blah blah.
    I definitely had my doubts about some of the people you picked up, didn't see the potential you saw in them.
    However, in the end almost all of them worked out and the ones that didn't no one blamed you for picking up in the end because every admin makes bad pickups.
    If I got picked up then any candidate good or bad could.

Anyways,
    What I want to say is that in the end, I really really really loved talking to you on TS (in chat since you never spoke), on Steam, and in Shoutbox.
    I have to say you were one of my favorite people ever to talk to.
    Messing with you about @Kawaii and teasing you two was literally some of the most fun I've ever had online. Especially in game.
    I wish I had the screenshots of all the funny moments we had together especially when we were staffing.
    I remember once you got on and I was staffing an 8 person server and you were like, "Rek are you afking for hours too???"
    I laughed so hard, I don't know why but I find your humor hilarious. Actually my favorite type of humor.

So with all this said, thanks for being a staff member here, not only that, but a great friend.
    I will actually miss you tons and I'm so so sad to see you go and feel this way, but I know how it is. I felt the same way previously when I left (got demoted technically) my first stint.

So please don't be a stranger.
    Please message me on Steam or here whenever you want to talk, not even for your sake but because I thoroughly enjoy talking with you and I think you're an awesome human.

Cheers <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

I'll never forget the time you tried so hard to allahu Akbar me whenever I played with you. ;-; Nene you were a great admin and we will miss you a lot here.

Also, I'll never forget the shrine you made with my body ;-;

hl2 2016-03-12 04-44-44-10.jpg

I hope to still see you on the servers and such! Stay awesome! (y)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I never even noticed this resignation until now. You were always a weird person whenever you sent me some random messages through steam or through the servers. Nonetheless, I enjoyed your company from time to time and I'm hoping that you don't act like a stranger. I'll always be there to get a message whenever you need someone to talk to. See you around Nena.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

I was also not a good mod but I thank you for giving me a chance. I will miss you. :(

I think you did good for your second stint as Admin.

8. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

You and I have never really spoken, but it actually saddens me that you have felt like this. Recently, you've made huge, noticeable improvements, and you've been around for as long as I can remember. I wish you nothing but happiness in your life, and thank you for your long dedication to this place and all the people who looked up to you and admired you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Never really talked with you but from what I can tell you were a great admin. Hope to see you around the servers. We the community here at STTT definitely appreciate you time as admin. Have fun.

10. Stardust

Stardust The carousel never stops turning. VIP

You were one of the most hard-working admins I had ever had the pleasure of interacting and working with. You gave it your all and I can understand if you are tired now, but don't think you were a bad admin in the end, you were not. You learned from your mistakes and despite the odds being stacked against you, due to your grievances, you pulled through only to see that the choice you made was not the one you wanted. Please do take care of yourself. I'm always here if you need to talk or laugh or just sit in silence. Honestly, I'm just a few clicks away.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Oh Nena,

This really is saddening to see you leave us. Although we were never all that close to begin with, you and I have gotten to know each other of the course of my stay here and you have always been nothing less than friendly. I really hate that you felt this way, that you feel like you didn't do a good job and that you were useless because you weren't. You were dedicated to what you did and you worked hard. That was something I admired. I wish you all the best with all that you do in the future and I wish nothing but happiness your way. Please keep in contact with us, stop by every now and then. We would love to see you around.

Remember, you were never shitty nor a worthless piece of shit, and you matter to us. We want you around and we want you to be safe and happy.

Don't EVER forget that.

Much love, C.A.Nena, my long lost sister :sneakylove:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

I'm honestly very unhappy about this. When thinking of whether or not I'd re-apply in the future, in the circumstances that I did I would always go back on your team, it wasn't even a question of whether I would want to be on someone else's team instead or not, I generally enjoyed my time on your staff team and felt good about myself for being on it and, you know, wish maybe that could happen again.

Seems we only really talked in private when I had to inform you that I would be away for a bit, or needed help with something staff related. Although you said some nice things to me and I know if I ever needed someone to talk to I could always go to you, hope that you can feel the same towards me in that regard, and send some messages my way if you ever need to rant or just talk and joke around. I'm not so good at talking to people, but I'm great at listening.

I hope everything is good outside of here for you. Your choice of words throughout the post has me a little worried, so I would like to hear an update from you sometime to check in and everything. Although you may be a little hard to understand at times, feeling worthless is something I can always understand and relate to, and of course I want nothing but the best for the people I like, and it feels bad to know what you're going through.

You're a very cool person, Nena. A little crazy at times, and very much shrouded in mystery. You were also a great admin, and someone I'm very happy to have gotten closer to.

Stay strong,

kappa.

(here's a song )

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

It is truly sad to see you leave. You have been around here for as long as I can remember, though it is shame I never really knew you at all. Farewell Nena, take care.

14. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Nena, The thing that I always liked about you was that you trusted your moderators to do their own thing and always backed up their decisions. Well, that's what you did for me anyways. You were never one to micromanage and would always ask for my side of the story first if someone was having issues with me.

Honestly, when I used to be an admin around here I thought that I did a pretty damn good job in the position. But when you picked me up as a mod last year I slowly realized that you were much better at it than I ever could have been. I don't think there could have been any other admin that would have allowed me to enjoy my time as staff here as much as you did.

You weren't an admin for so long because the Leads were merciful. You held the position because you deserved it.

Anyways, thanks for everything you have done around here for the community. You won't be forgotten.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Cya!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Rambo

This is a fake resign.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

As a professional of fake resignations, I have come to the conclusion that this isn't fake.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Rambo

Lie to me 1 more time and I will...

19. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

Good bye :(

Well, honestly I doubt anyone will pick me up especially not you. I truly appreciate the faith you have on me and not to mention you answered a few silly questions of mine. lel
    I'll definitely miss you for how cool you are.

All the best in life.

;)

20. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

There once was a hero who wore shiny white armor and patrolled the land in search of danger and to ward off the darkness that was quickly taking over the land. The hero was not very well equip to fight the swarms of demons coming at em, but alas, he was safe because his white armor protected him and shielded him from the darkness. After awhile of course the armor wore thin and flimsy in places and it occurred to the hero that he would not be fighting for much longer. The hero prevailed until one day, the light was extinguished and the armor fell off the hero. Desperately trying to regain the armor he once lost, he collapsed under the weight of the world.

I wont sit here and debate weather you were a good admin or not, I will simply say that you got back up after failing. That is what matters, and you gave it your all for a huge amount of months. You are a legend, Nena, and you will go down as one. No one is going to remember you for your failures, only what you meant to the community.

As far as I am concerned, you get to decide how we see you,
    Farewell and happy life.