Denied 亞Sham亞 Rocko220's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by 亞Sham亞 Rocko220, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    亞Sham亞 Rocko220
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    In community pool, i shot the barrels with a warning...when they were blowing up, someone went in it and got killed...i didnt mean for any of it to happen, the barrels didnt explode fast enough and im sorry i did shoot the barrels and i wont do it again
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

You were banned by @Darth West for MASS RDM 4+. He will respond at his earliest convenience

For future reference, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:47052952

3. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Sham I hope your day has been going well.

As you know you were banned for "Mass RDM". This Mass Rdm came from you exploding the barrels on community pool which damaged 4 people. Even if you warn as a innocent if you blow up the barrels and they hurt someone its rdm. As I said before if your innocent don't blow up the barrel's and you will be fine. I will be not unbanning you, seeing as I don't think it will do you any good. I would like you to re-read the rules before jumping onto another server. While this ban lasts you can go on one of our 4 other servers and play on them.

upload_2014-12-22_22-27-39.png

I will tag my admin @The Law just in case he feels like I have been unwise in my judgement. If he deems this to be true I ask that he alert me to the course of action I must undergo.

Appeal: Denied
    Ban: Not Voided
    Thread: Locked

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.