Approved ツ Flame's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ツ Flame, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ツ Flame

ツ Flame New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ツ Flame
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:46748010
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:

Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm not sure what actually happened but I might have an idea of what happened. I was playing on whatever map has the volcano in the middle, while climbing up the volcano with my discombob out, I accidentally clicked left mouse button making me throw my discombob. There were people near me making them fall off. Then my GMod crashed, making it seem like RDM and leave. I was scared that I would get banned for this so after it crashed I came back on the server and saw no mods or admins on, and no report. So I went on to TF2 to play with my friend and after that I came back on and saw the 5 day ban. I'm not sure if this is the actual reason to why I was banned but it's all I have right now. If anyone can explain to why I was banned that would be great.​

2. Rek

Rek Ø

Looks like @Pirateer banned you for rdm and leave, he'll figure this out with you in a jiffy. Please be patient mate!

Cheers

3. Pirateer

Pirateer The Archbishop of Banterbury Supporter

There was a report on you, and I checked to see if you would come back online but you didn't, hence the RDM and leave ban. However you've made the effort to appeal so feel free to add me on Steam and we'll figure out when you can do your slay round.

4. ツ Flame

ツ Flame New Member

Alright, I've added you on steam.

5. Pirateer

Pirateer The Archbishop of Banterbury Supporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.