Approved 『CIA』's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bogdanoff, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    CIA
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56529844
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I really didn't do anything wrong here
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well, it was the last round of a map, so if I did get a slay for an RDM (which I did not btw as I had not responded to any reports), it was still in map change when I got banned. I was waiting for the map to load and I got banned.​

2. Scroobs

Scroobs Milk was a bad choice VIP

You were banned by @Guilty for your first offense of RDM and Leave, I am now tagging him so he can respond. Please be patient as he may be busy with other things.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I'll be responding shortly. Please be patient.

4. ZeRo

@『CIA』

So earlier while we were playing on Forest Final during the time, around round 6 of the map, you were reported by the player named ADHD. You responded with the following: "You killed someone infront of me. Piss off". Investigating the logs of that particular round, it was shown that ADHD had not shot or killed anyone during that instance. He also didn't kill anyone during the round. Since you had mentioned that and there being no instances of damage being done, there could only be an instance of suspicion. As a result of this, I found your actions to be seen as RDM, but you weren't present on the server when I typed in my command. Since you weren't in the server during the instance and the fact that you didn't show up on the console when I typed in status, I had presumed that you left and had no choice but to ban you for RDM & Leave. Since you were willing to return to the server, I am willing to unban you and allow you to serve the slay. However, your actions have still been found to be RDM and I will not be voiding your ban. The next time you get banned for RDM & Leave will be the 2nd offense.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

If you wish to go with this method, then feel free to message me on the forums through the pm system. You can pm me by clicking this.

Hope to hear your answer soon.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  5. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

@Guilty
    I sent you a PM, I am willing to serve the slay :)

6. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

Alright I have severed the slay

7. ZeRo

Player has served a slay and has been unbanned. Remember that the ban isn't voided. I would also advise that you avoid the responses that you gave earlier in the report against you as they can affect the ban verdict in the future.

Appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.