Approved 『ABAP』 Bobby Rude's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Big Rabbi Pump, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BigTimeBaller
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Was falsely accused of being an alt account, mob law was enacted despite no evidence to prove that it was the case. Unfortunately admins sided with the mob, despite me not aggressing anyone, and attempting to be polite and courteous to all involved. I was attempting to make new friends with similar interests (gmod) and was harshly greeted by animosity and a ban for something I did not do.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Unfortunately it is hard to prove I'm someone who I do not even know, but I can confirm my location, and identity upon request.​

2. Also I should note that this is an alt account so a ban would make sense, however as the original ban was completely unjustified I felt I had to do something.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

If you admit to being @BigTimeBaller, why are you masking your IP address to appeal a ban?

Do you have a steam account?

4. I am locked out of appealing the ban on my regular web browser so I am using TOR, I can switch to firefox if you would like. Yes I have a steam account it is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gahoole2/

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

[​IMG]

Earlier in shoutbox you claimed you didn't know who CIA/Kaz was, but here he is commenting on your profile.

6. Is this Kaz? I didn't know this guy went by that name around here. I ran into this guy playing MGS V online and he kept ragging in the chat about some theory he had. Kept bothering me for a few months and then I blocked him after that. That is a very suspicious coincidence, I will admit that, but it is just that, a coincidence. Sorry you confused me for him.

7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

So why did you decide to make an account today after 9 months of inactivity on our servers?

After only playing for 6 minutes.

8. I've been looking around for new servers with some mates of mine and thought I'd check out your guys forum before I started on the server.

9. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

@C.A.Anna issued the ban so she'll make the final verdict.

Thanks for your time and cooperation.

10. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I must admit, I do find it hard to believe you are not Kaz. Not after the pattern of behaviour I have seen, certain phrases, your first activity on this account along with account activity of the account you have been accused of being an alt of. Regardless, I will be giving you the benefit of the doubt even though your behaviour here alone on this appeal has been extremely suspicious.

With that said heed this warning. If further evidence is brought forward to prove that you are affiliated with Kaz's account, we will not take to it lightly. We don't appreciate being lied to, nor to we appreciate it when people ban evade, much like you would be doing as Kaz is currently Shoutbox banned.

If you really are who you say you are, I do apologise for the inconvenience that this has posed alongside the rather cold welcome. We are sorry for that and I hope to see you around!

Take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.