Denied ❤✴My Life My History✴❤'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ❤✴My Life My History✴❤, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ❤✴My Life, My History✴❤
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:76697997
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So, first, i see the admin Nena, it slay me for no reason, i see who kill one people, and it slay me, after other map, i kill one person for error, and yes, the admin slay me, but i desconnect after my slay, i dont know what i ban... i desconnect AFTER my slay (sorry for my english)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None, i say the truth​

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

You were banned for your third offense of RDM and Leave by @BlueCore, and for your fourth offense of RDM and Leave by @Finn. They will respond when they can.

3. @Hirari, the 2 sv, i accept, i she needed go, but in the west sv, I EXIT AFTER MY SLAY, and it ban me... i think so it is unfair

4. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello My Life My History, thank you for taking the time to make an Appeal!

As stated by Hirari, I issued you a ban for you 3rd Offence of RDM and Leave, given on the 24th of this month.
    The image below details the report against you, and why you were soon after slain. You admitted it to being an accident and apologised, so I applaud you for that.

2015-05-24_00066.jpg

After I had issued your slay, you soon left the server before the round had finished. As seen in the image below.

2015-05-24_00069.jpg

As this was the first Ban I had to issue, I decided to be lenient and wait three whole rounds, in case there was something wrong with your connection or you forgot about your slay and would soon come back. However, after the third round I decided to finally issue it.

Your most recent ban, your 4th Offence of RDM and Leave, was given and globalised by Finn. Since Finn was the one who issued your last ban, and globalised it, I will leave the final verdict in his capable hands.

However, given your history, I would strongly recommend him to deny this Appeal. Thank you.

5. @BlueCore Uhhh, i think so are my connection, i exit after, but, mandatorily i need wait 56 days? so, i say sorry, and is my problem of connection T_T i dont think so i can wait 56 days, i really love this sv i play all days U_U

6. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

We would commend you add a staff member, or now as you have us on the forums, use this to PM staff or use a shout box. This can help us look into things better for you. Given your history, this advice might be to little to late.

7. Finn

Finn Human VIP

You have an extensive history of RDM & Leave on our servers in a very short amount of time. After shooting my in the face at the very beginning of the round, I issued a slay, and you immediately left. I waited a round for you to come back, then issued the ban, globalizing it because it was your fourth offense, immediately preceded by a ban on west. I would suggest you take this time off to look over our rules and extended rules, found here and here, and familiarize yourself with what is and is not considered rdm.

Appeal Denied and Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.