Approved ❄RF❄ Dawncloud's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ❄RF❄ Dawncloud, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ✯E✯ Dawnsnow
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:45814587
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was claimed to be banned for "RDM and Leave x3"
    I killed someone after they pushed someone off the train map with a barrel, which is not RDM, because he prop pushed someone off the train and they were killed.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

You were banned by @Han Solo for RDM and leave, 3rd offense.

He will respond to this as soon as possible!

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Han Solo , the Moderator who banned you, has removed your ban and voided it. Gonna leave it to him to finish it off.

4. Han

Han       VIP

Hey ✯E✯ Dawnsnow. I was going through unreported damage and stumbled upon you killing Darth Rufus. I asked why you did this in chat, but shortly afterwards you left. I checked the logs, and after finding no apparent reason why you had killed the player in question, issued a four week ban based on your record.

I wanted to be sure about this ban, so I did a doublecheck on the chat logs and found that you had listed your reasoning as to why you killed Darth Rufus. Seeing this, I immediately removed and voided your ban. This whole event only lasted around three minutes, but I sent you a friend request on steam so I could explain what had happened.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have, and as stated earlier, you were unbanned and your ban was voided.

Appeal: Completed.
    Topic: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.