Denied ✯DarkHeart✯'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ✯DarkHeart✯, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✯DarkHeart✯

✯DarkHeart✯ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ✯DarkHeart✯
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40284910
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Last night I was banned for "RDM and leave". Its my understanding that this was following a report on me for RDM where I killed the man who had just shot the detective. I responded to the report as such and continued to play on the server until the vote for next map started when I left. (approximately 2-4 more rounds I don't know exactly how many). If this is the reason I was punished then so be it, just wanted to better understand why. Thank you for your time.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @J.T.Ripper for "RDM and leave". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Hey there, I am currently under the weather, but will respond to this as quickly as I possibly can.

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Alright then, let me get to the point.

The report I don't have, but I do have the logs that show the damages.

[​IMG]

As you stated in your appeal here, it was over the attack on the detective. The image here shows that @BlueCore is the one who shot the detective, not MasterLizard. I then placed the slay, but not too long after I placed the slay had you left.

[​IMG]

I'm not too sure you realized that you had a slay placed on you, and so I'm willing to drop and void the ban if you are willing to take the slay for the issue. All I ask is that you contact me via Steam or the forums so we can get it done and out of the way.

5. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

It's been well over the time and I've had no response, I'm going to close this now.

Appeal : DENIED

Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.