Denied ✪ Toxic Rushz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ✪ Toxic Rushz, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ Toxic Rushz

✪ Toxic Rushz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Toxic Rushz
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:68379333
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I was afk and no one said anything to me about doing anything I have been on here forever with ought any problems I don't think its fair that some mods do what they want and I will control what I say
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Nope Because I was AFK for a round​

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

You were banned by @CDriscoll for harassment with an abusive history, he will respond shortly.

3. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Greetings Toxic.

Earlier today you and I got some pretty significant play time in. Part of which @BlueCore was there for. This afternoon, you joined a server that I was staffing and chose to be rather negative again. After multiple warnings for you to stop harassing me without avail, I asked @CDriscoll if I could ban you. I explained the situation that happened very early this morning as well as this afternoon and he chose to globalize your ban.

I heavily suggest that CDriscoll deny your appeal and you reflect on how you treat people here at STTT, staff or otherwise.

Thanks,
    puddles

Edit: Just now remembered I asked @Rozboon to create a forum account in case this occurred since I used him as a witness in speaking with CDriscoll.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  4. ✪ Toxic Rushz

✪ Toxic Rushz New Member

Are you kidding me its harassment to point stuff out you are doing wrong do you have any proof of this "harassment"

5. zomborg

Calling me a bitch for slaying you and pretty consistently saying I'm a "fucking shitty mod" for doing what I'm supposed to do is pretty darn close, on top of attempting to get more players to bandwagon on your rudeness. I will wait to see what CDriscoll and BlueCore have to say before editing through all of my demos.

6. ✪ Toxic Rushz

✪ Toxic Rushz New Member

I never called you a "bitch" or a "shitty mod" I may have said there are some shit mods never said you I dont understand why you got so defensive

7. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

I am going to lock this until the administrators involved can give their input.

8. zomborg

Unlocking appeal so @Rozboon can comment as he was there at the time of the ban and served as my witness.

9. ✪ Toxic Rushz

✪ Toxic Rushz New Member

This is the last thing I am saying you were going into stuff you didnt need to aswell when me and someone else were having fun you went into the logs and slayed me and I recall one time I shot some one for T-Baiting and you slayed me hows that doing your job well? and that's why Rastaman didn't report me but you had to go out of your way to slay me

10. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

First off I'd like to point out the fact you were not AFK when you were banned, you were spamming your mic about some other crap if I recall correctly.

Besides that you did go on a pretty long tangent about how "Puddles is the shittiest mod" and something along the lines of "seems easy to be a mod, slay everyone like puddles does" those aren't the exact words you used, but they are pretty damn close. It got to the point where I alt tabbed to turn off the sound since I was dead and too lazy to click "mute terrorists".

Last note, I got there near the end, so I only heard the outcome of what happened previously, I even got into a bit of a discussion with you about some of the shit you said, and honestly, you're personality is toxic just like your username and unless you heavily clean up your attitude, you should stay banned (thats just my opinion which matters very little)

11. zomborg

This is the specific instance that you are talking about, Toxic.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is my job as a mod to not ignore RDM. I have specific discretion to not punish for specific instances of RDM, but shooting someone for 68 damage is not one of them. I asked you why and you gave me no indication that he was t-baiting, just that you two were "messing around". Just as it states in the extended rules, even if you two are both in agreement that you are playing, I still have to do something about it. I explained that to you last night as well. If CDriscoll or BlueCore feel I overstepped my boundaries as a moderator in slaying you for that specific instance that started all of this, I will take full responsibility.

Thread is now re-locked.

12. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello Toxic Rushz,

Unfortunately I cannot reply as to what happened at the time of your Ban exactly; as I wasn't there, however I would like to discuss the incident both you and puddles are referring to. As mentioned above, puddles put a slay on you for damaging another player to the amount of 68 damage, this player being Rastaman Vibrations. Although you both may have agreed to start the random fire-fights that you were engaging in, over multiple rounds, it does not make it okay to do so. This is still considered RDM, and the slay/s issued to you were given as a result.

Your attitude after you had been issued your slays was inappropriate, unnecessary, and clearly crossed the lines of harassment. You kept on making statements mentioning that "these Mods are sh*t", "puddles, you're a b*tch", etc. You were warned by myself and puddles to stop on several occasions, you had to be issued a !gag to eventually calm down. However, even after you had calmed down and were gagged, every now and again you stated that the staff here are 'bad', etc. On these short incidents I decided to ignore you and let you calm down; as I was caution that more discussion would lead into another heated argument.

As I've already mentioned, I wasn't there during this particular incident where as a result you were banned. However, if you did indeed start to become negative and harass players or staff again, I can completely understand why you were globally banned by CDriscoll. This would have been your second major incident of harassment in the same day, as such, I would strongly recommend that the ban stays, and that this Appeal is denied.

However, I'll leave the final decision to CDriscoll. Thank you.

13. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Hello, Toxic Rushz

While on TeamSpeak yesterday, Puddles contacted me asking for some help regarding your harassment towards her, explaining that you had been on a spree earlier while she was online with BlueCore, but you had come back and done it again. You had come back to the servers and targeted Puddles via voice chat, argued with her about slays, which BlueCore has explained above, and overall had a disparaging attitude centered on Puddles.

You had decided to voice your opinions over voice chat, degrading Puddles and using profane language to belittle her. I was not there at this time, but Puddles said she had been recording, which is why I went ahead and banned you for your continuous harassment towards Puddles. If you would like for her to edit and post the recordings here, please let us know on this appeal, which I will leave open for 24 hours.

Your appeal has been denied, and you will sit out your ban. Please use this time to reflect on why you were banned, and how you can improve your attitude and refrain from harassing others in the future. I understand that we all get frustrated, but there is no need to belittle others, and I hope that you use this time to improve on that.

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.