Denied ✪ redjive's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ✪ redjive, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    RedJive
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:104562773​
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    At the time, it was around 11-12 PM and there was a lot of trolls that came on. A lot of punishment was dolled out and after they all DC'd and had gotten slain. A player was prop surfing and many other players were taking pot shots at him. I was one of them, hitting him once, damaging him. I was slain, no biggie, Ill take my lumps. Assuming all punishment was dealt with. I then had other important matters to attend to. I was not aware that damaging another player and then leaving AFTER I had received punishment resulted in a 5 day ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @Guilty for RDM and leave (first offense). Please give him some time to provide evidence and reasoning.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@✪ redjive

Thank you for making this appeal. You were banned for taking shots at @Winchester 1873 Novice earlier today on East 2 on Roy the Ship. As I chose to slay you for your actions, you immediately left during your slay as soon as you were slain. As stated in our MOTD, you must stay until the round ends when you receive a slay. Below includes an image from the MOTD.

[​IMG]

Below this also includes the evidence of your RDM as well as you leaving.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I will be denying your appeal as your actions caused more problems with others doing the same thing. Take the time off from one server to understand how the rules work. I suggest taking a read at the Extended Rules as well to learn more about the rules here. Have a good day.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.