Denied ♣_cyka-Blyat_♠'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ♣_cyka-Blyat_♠, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    NotCyka
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Why am i banned for 55days?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    He didn't respond to the report i stayed for a whole match and left...​

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Stocking for "RDM and leave ( 4th )". He will respond as soon as he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

Hey NotCyka!
    Thanks for taking your time to write an appeal. Let's get into this shall we?
    So, as you know, banned you on 07/19/16 @ 10:49AM for RDM and Leave (4th Offense). The damage and report that I banned you for is right here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, what appears to have happened here is that you shot Kenny, and then in response Gangi shot at you. When I brought up this damage in the report, you left, and I was unable to slay you. I waited a whole round for you to come back, and when you did not I banned you.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  4. So as i said before how should i know that i am getting slain if you didn't put slay on me right after i killed him, and by the why i didn't immediately leave after he reported me.
    If i saw that you were going to slay i would have stayed but no, you didn't

5. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Hey NotCyka! I was there with Stocking when he handled this report!

Now, for the report in question, I have your response.
    [​IMG]
    The only reason I have the response to your report is I have recording and you gave your report at the very last second right before map change.
    With this in mind, I had to go back through my video to find when this said occasion happened. By the time I found it, you already had left.
    [​IMG]

With 94 hours on the server, you should know to message the staff asking if it is okay to leave. If it were up to me,
    I would deny your appeal, but I'll leave this up to Stocking.

6. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

Hey hey hey NotCyka!
    I'm back, and with this new evidence, given by @Giraffe, my verdict has been further solidified.
    I will again be denying your appeal.

Appeal:
    DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.